No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "I THOUGHT THE REF DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    1 for pushing & 1 for hitting on break... where is the problem?
    That the second one was for pushing

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      Man screw boxrec, phantom already posted a link for the fight watch it

Comment

I picture Paulie with a smirk on his face as he's typing that on Twitter lol.

Comment

I've never agreed with Jersey Shore.

Not about to start now.

Comment

You know, I was talking to someone here about this...and I would have to agree that the ref did a good job.

It's true Khan, has been pushing off with the elbow, placing weight on a person's neck for a long time and the ref took notice. He was talked to about it during the fight.

For me? I never liked that type of behavior in any fighter ( I hate it when Floyd did it too).

On top of it all i think peterson fought his ass off. Granted the two points were the determining factor of the victory, but I felt it was a hell of a fight and would watch a rematch quick!

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi is still just bitter over Khan taxing his ass a few years ago..
              I like Paulie but he needs to cut with the b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                I've never agreed with Jersey Shore.

Not about to start now.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  He didn't deduct a point for hitting on the break it was for pushing
                  dude are you stupid or were you not paying attention? the 2nd point was deducted due to a punch off the break WTF

you guys have went FULL ret@rd at this point with your defending of khan.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Yea, they are. Both points were deducted for pushing off.
                    no it wasn't........the 1st point was deducted due to pushing. the 2nd point was deducted (because cooper was about to WARN khan for his pushing again. but khan hit peterson off the break) thats what prompted cooper to take another point away. so it was because of pushing & the punch......officially the point was taken away because of the hit off the break...........

this has gotten ridiculous.........
                    Last edited by americanbot; 12-11-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

he got what he deserved now i want to see amir vs maidana again with a better referee

Comment

Working...
                      X