Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Joe Louis - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy win for Vitali.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Rid**** Bowe was more skilled than the 3 of them. Maybe not better than Lennox or Wlad all time, but more skilled indeed.

Bowe is Golota's Bitch.

Bowe was an overrated punching bag who couldn't block or slip a punch to save his life. He was dumb, slow as molasses, couldn't control distance and couldn't even throw a straight punch. He was totally outclassed, exposed, ruined and destroyed twice by Golota and he blatantly ducked Lewis, who was dominated and retired by Vitali Klitschko.

Either Klitschko EASILY DESTROYS Bowe.

Comment

• Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE FACTS

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round and almost got KO'd, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 40 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

• More FACTS

Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet.

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Lewis: "Vitali Klitschko was the toughest fight of my career"

Vitali dominated Lewis, whooped his ass and scared him into retirement.

Vitali Klitschko >>> Lennox Lewis

Wladimir Klitschko >>> Lennox Lewis

Comment

• FAO: ******ed haters who keep bringing up the Byrd fight

Vitali got a freak injury early in the fight and he still dominated Byrd.

If a one armed Vitali can dominate Byrd, just imagine what a healthy Vitali with two arms would've done to Byrd.

Wlad destroyed Byrd twice.

Healthy Vitali destroys Byrd and everyone knows it.

Comment

• Louis gets dominated and KTFO by either Klitschko.

Vitali and Wlad are the MOST DOMINANT FIGHTERS OF ALL TIME.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Bowe was shot

WEAK EXCUSE

Bowe was only 28 and was in his prime when he got annihilated twice by Golota. He was coming off the TKO over the overrated punching bag Holyfield.

Vitali and Bowe have 3 common opponents:

Herbie Hide, Larry Donald, Lennox Lewis

Vitali did much better against every common opponent.

Bowe was badly hurt several times and almost KO'd by green Hide. After the fight Bowe admitted he was out on his feet several times and said Hide was the hardest puncher he ever faced.

Vitali destroyed prime Hide in 2 rounds.

Bowe won a decision over green Donald.

Vitali destroyed prime Donald. He was the only man to knockdown and KO Donald, he floored Donald 4 times.

Lewis KO'd Bowe in the amatuers. Bowe ducked him in the pros.

Vitali dominated Lewis, whooped his ass and scared him into retirement.

Bowe was an overrated bum.

Comment

• Prime Joe Louis???

Good God. He turns Vitali into a punching bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Prime Joe Louis???

Good God. He turns Vitali into a punching bag.
                    I'm not sure how that happens when Vitali is 6'7" 240-250 and Louis was only 6'0" 200lbs in his prime.

With Vitali's size, strength, reach advantage, athletic ability, and chin......Louis has no chance.
                    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      The poll result is a kind of victory over racism against the Klitschkos.

It shows MOST people are FAIR and don't believe the very racist idea that Eurasian men are athletically inferior and even the best would lose to a smaller fighter from the supposedly athletically superior race.
                      Race is in your head 24/7, a victory for racism was your ban. You talk about obsession a lot, does searching through all my posts and red K'ing a year old post count?

Comment

Working...
                      X