Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Joe Louis - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    That was actually about his destructive response to the post. But yeah, I don't think he's turning Vitali's lights out with one shot either. But if Vitali fights with his chin out (as he is wont to do), he could definitely take enough to get KTFO. 200-205 lber or not, Louis could bang. Real real hard.
    VITALI leaves his chin out to get opponents to engage. It's common boxing knowledge. He didn't have to do it with Arreola and wouldn't with Louis. He makes necessary adjustments. That's what makes him great.
    Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 12-15-2011, 08:45 PM. Reason: was supposed to read Vitali

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      I'm just gona respond like this to you because it's cool aparently.

Go back a ways and get up to speed on what this thread is about numbnuts.
      "blah blah blah, I cant come up with any argument against what you said"

Comment

Ok, so they were once light heavyweights. I'm glad you made the point because do you realize that Schmeling was about 190 lbs for most of his career and actually started his career @ 175 lbs and fought at that weight until about 4 years into his career?

Also, Kirk Johnson was mandatory to Lennox Lewis for a reason. Being 34-1 against good competition and his lone loss being by dq wasn't all that bad.
        Johnson was 260 lbs and would have smashed 190 lb Schmeling.

Johnson's one loss by dq was from a fight he was losing to John Ruiz which is why he was fouling. The same Ruiz that 193 pound Roy Jones beat easily. There goes your size theory concerning Johnson. Again. Funny how you leave these details out .How convenient .
        Last edited by joseph5620; 12-15-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Both fights ended by TKO dumbass. And the Bowe Lewis fight would not have been stopped in the pros. Bowe was never knocked down so you can't say he was knocked out.
          Damn you're stupid and discussing boxing with you is pure comedy .
          I think talking with you with your laughable opinion is pathetic as well. So who's right? I think you're **** and you think I am too, so lets just refer to the poll shall we? Oh, that's right, my opinion supercedes yours in the census. So who is right in that case smart*ss???

Bowe was knocked senseless, was taking heavy shots defenselessly. If you classify that as what happened to Vitali, I suggest you rewatch the fight. I trust you know how to youtube it since you know everything.

Comment

I think talking with you with your laughable opinion is pathetic as well. So who's right? I think you're **** and you think I am too, so lets just refer to the poll shall we? Oh, that's right, my opinion supercedes yours in the census. So who is right in that case smart*ss???

Bowe was knocked senseless, was taking heavy shots defenselessly. If you classify that as what happened to Vitali, I suggest you rewatch the fight. I trust you know how to youtube it since you know everything.
            Using the majority of the people are with me card doesn't cut it on other threads when you're defending a Klitschko... just sayin'... you can do better than that.. son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
              "blah blah blah, I cant come up with any argument against what you said"
              Good, you seem as intelligent now as you do in the food network forum you belong to.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Johnson's one loss by dq was from a fight he was losing to John Ruiz which is why he was fouling. The same Ruiz that 193 pound Roy Jones beat easily. There goes your size theory concerning Johnson. Again. Funny how you leave these details out .How convenient .
                OK and? He was losing by a point and Jones is an ATG fighter. Johnson was beaten by a still very good and relevant John Ruiz. That's common knowledge, why do I have to say it? If you want more details, he knocked out a Maskaev who knocked out a Rahman before he knocked out Lennox Lewis. See, all that makes no difference in your thinking now does it?

Comment

Vitali was getting hit by uppercuts and body shot that made him hold on for dear life and took far more punishment than Bowe.The Bowe Lewis fight was stopped after single right hands and two standing 8 counts. Lewis took one 8 count too. That's how amateur fights work .Bowe was not knocked "senseless". Not only are your opinions stupid but you lie too. Still waiting for that abundant list of heavyweights slick .
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 12-15-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    Using the majority of the people are with me card doesn't cut it on other threads when you're defending a Klitschko... just sayin'... you can do better than that.. son.
                    Thanks for the encouragement and all but there's no other way to get through so I just send the whole book at em when all else fails. The rest I've been holding court here with was more than sufficient than the 'better than that' you are refering to. You call everyone 'son', is that done to belittle people or are you just really old?

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement and all but there's no other way to get through so I just send the whole book at em when all else fails. The rest I've been holding court here with was more than sufficient than the 'better than that' you are refering to. You call everyone 'son', is that done to belittle people or are you just really old?
                      You'll never know... just let me know when you need me here to throw the KO punch & put them out of there misery... k son!

Comment

Working...
                      X