Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Joe Louis - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a bit annoying when people write off heavyweights just because they were smaller.
    being a fatty doesnt make you a 'true heavyweight', and its laughable to say that someone like Max Schmeling was worse than someone like...Kirk Johnson.

you guys are aware that Wladimir's best win is Chris Byrd, and Vitali's is Adamek, right? in case you didnt know, they were light heavyweights.

Comment

• I'm surprised 58 ppl think Joe Louis would win. Joe Louis would be a cruiserweight today. Ppl thought Adamek was to small, but he's the same size as Louis. Too much size and throw in the fact that he's a very skilled fighter who's tough as nails...Vitali would be too much for Louis.

Louis would be one hell of a cruiserweight today though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Considering Joe Louis fought before our grandparents were born, Im not surprised at all by the voting.

"Just because" "omfg" "obvious" are not arguments.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_the_majority
        I've given valid points over a dozen times in the course of this thread and it get's ignored like it made no sense, so much like Vitali, I guess all I can do is keep making you knuckleheads look silly and eventually I'll get my due as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          That was definitely impressive, but I just can't fathom him doing that to a 250 lb never knocked down before Vitali Klitschko. Sorry. Just can't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
            its a bit annoying when people write off heavyweights just because they were smaller.
            being a fatty doesnt make you a 'true heavyweight', and its laughable to say that someone like Max Schmeling was worse than someone like...Kirk Johnson.

you guys are aware that Wladimir's best win is Chris Byrd, and Vitali's is Adamek, right? in case you didnt know, they were light heavyweights.
            Ok, so they were once light heavyweights. I'm glad you made the point because do you realize that Schmeling was about 190 lbs for most of his career and actually started his career @ 175 lbs and fought at that weight until about 4 years into his career?

Also, Kirk Johnson was mandatory to Lennox Lewis for a reason. Being 34-1 against good competition and his lone loss being by dq wasn't all that bad.
            Johnson was 260 lbs and would have smashed 190 lb Schmeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
              I'm surprised 58 ppl think Joe Louis would win. Joe Louis would be a cruiserweight today. Ppl thought Adamek was to small, but he's the same size as Louis. Too much size and throw in the fact that he's a very skilled fighter who's tough as nails...Vitali would be too much for Louis.

Louis would be one hell of a cruiserweight today though.
              Thank you so much for visiting this thread. It's refreshing to know that new viewers are still turning up that have decent overall common sense and boxing knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Ok, so they were once light heavyweights. I'm glad you made the point because do you realize that Schmeling was about 190 lbs for most of his career and actually started his career @ 175 lbs and fought at that weight until about 4 years into his career?

Also, Kirk Johnson was mandatory to Lennox Lewis for a reason. Being 34-1 against good competition and his lone loss being by dq wasn't all that bad.
                Johnson was 260 lbs and would have smashed 190 lb Schmeling.

The whale that showed up against Vitali would have beaten Max Schmeling?

theres no point in even trying to argue with this nitwit.

And that was the point you dip****. Adamek and Byrd are the Klitschko bros best wins, and they were blown up LHWs. Adamek and Byrd are better than all the other much larger HWs the Klitschkos beat, so obviously 'being bigger' isnt that big of a deal when judging competition.

Comment

That was definitely impressive, but I just can't fathom him doing that to a 250 lb never knocked down before Vitali Klitschko. Sorry. Just can't do it.
                  That was actually about his destructive response to the post. But yeah, I don't think he's turning Vitali's lights out with one shot either. But if Vitali fights with his chin out (as he is wont to do), he could definitely take enough to get KTFO. 200-205 lber or not, Louis could bang. Real real hard.

Comment

So you think Lennox beat Bowe on cuts too? You may want to do some research as well.
                    Both fights ended by TKO dumbass. And the Bowe Lewis fight would not have been stopped in the pros. Bowe was never knocked down so you can't say he was knocked out.
                    Damn you're stupid and discussing boxing with you is pure comedy .

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post

The whale that showed up against Vitali would have beaten Max Schmeling?

theres no point in even trying to argue with this nitwit.

And that was the point you dip****. Adamek and Byrd are the Klitschko bros best wins, and they were blown up LHWs. Adamek and Byrd are better than all the other much larger HWs the Klitschkos beat, so obviously 'being bigger' isnt that big of a deal when judging competition.
                      I'm just gona respond like this to you because it's cool aparently.

Go back a ways and get up to speed on what this thread is about numbnuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X