9 Vyacheslav Glazkov
    10 Tyson Fury
    11 Andy Ruiz
    12 Tony Thompson
    13 Odlanier Solis
    14 Tomasz Adamek
    15 Manuel Charr

Comment

• Arreola and Wilder still rated above the future of the sport Tyson Fury, what a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Arreola and Wilder still rated above the future of the sport Tyson Fury, what a joke.
        Freedom,can you please put this fcukin idiot on ignore please,I find solace in this thread.it is hard enough reading his posts in other threads without having to see them in here.

The WBC's are shaping up nicely.maybe it wasnt such a bad thing Vitali retiring.looking forward to Perez v Jennings.Im backing Perez by KO.

Wen does Talam fight next ? I enjoyed his fight versus Thompson.convincing performance.

Comment

• Comment

• BRYANT JENNINGS: "WE WILL FIND OUT WHICH MIKE PEREZ WILL BE IN THE RING...I'M READY FOR WHICHEVER"

Fury-Chisora II will be televised in the U.S.

David Price Out Of The Ring Until December

Comment

• Derric Rossy Predicts 'An Unbelievable Fight' Against Glazkov

Comment

• Lmao that avatar of yours Free

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  Good stuff, really good stuff. Interesting training technique with Jennings blindfolded. Bryant Jennings has awesome technique and is very fluid with all his motions and his footwork looks great. The only thing I wish he would work on is his jab. He has a deceptively long reach and I think he could develop a real 'power jab' that he could use as weapon and to set up other punches. That said he does look impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by molinari View Post
                    Mariusz Wach is likely to replace Szpilka in the upcoming fight against Adamek.
                    Solid fight,I'd expect Adamek to defeat Szpilka moving straight forward to this fight first would likely be more fun.let The Szpila get a win under his belt and his confidence back,it was only this time last year he claimed he would rape Del Chisora,if that isn't confidence I don't know what is.

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    Szpilka or Wach?

I'd sooner it be Szpilka. Wach should fight someone closer to his own size.
                    I don't know man,Wach ain't gonna be difficult to find and we've seen Goral struggle versus guys like Chambers and USS.I certainly ain't saying Tomasz stops Wach,it could very well play out like Adamek vs McBride though,we'd find out a little more about Mariusz against Adamek should it happen,is he legit,was it a good win for Wladimir,I'm all for this fight.I don't think I would be disappointed if either lost,Wach could move a step forward and back into the top 15 on the back of a solid win.

Originally posted by molinari View Post
                    He already did.

Adamek - Wach would be more competitive. At this point in Szpilka`s carrer he would get schooled even by faded Adamek.
                    Agreed,Szpilka needs to rebuild.props to him taking the Jennings fight,it was agreat fight IMO.

I'd be all for Szpilka versus Wach,but it is likely too much of a risk,Artur's handlers really would be throwing his ass to the wolves there,we saw how badly mismanaged the Price kid was.i am not saying Szpilka can come back and have a great career,he can certainly be rebuilt though,he has shown he is a fantastic boxer.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I think either or - both fights would be competitive and entertaining. Szpilka's a crafty southpaw who would probably be able to time Adamek and counter with his big shots.

Wach would be right there in front of Adamek to engage and hit. I think Adamek does well against him as he is accustomed to fighting taller and much bigger opponents

Agreed,either or.I think Adamek would really have too much for Szpilka at this point though.their are plenty of match ups out there to be made before this fight can and should be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      New WBC ratings

C Wladimir Klitschko

1 Deontay Wilder
                      2 Bryant Jennings
                      3 Mike Perez
                      4 Alexander Povetkin
                      5 Carlos Takam
                      6 Chris Arreola
                      7 Derek Chisora
                      8 Lucas Browne
                      9 Vyacheslav Glazkov
                      10 Tyson Fury
                      11 Andy Ruiz
                      12 Tony Thompson
                      13 Odlanier Solis
                      14 Tomasz Adamek
                      15 Manuel Charr

The rankings are shaping up nicely and it is clear to see where guys will be positioned after the currently ordered WBC fight offs have taken place,I don't see a more competitive top 15 than any of the other bodies.

Any word on Denis Boytsov ? I liked his career up unto the point he clearly struggled after so long out,stamina was clearly am issue versus Leapai.

Comment

Working...
                      X