Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witherspoon Wins And Loses In NJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Hmmm I'd really like to see Adamek fight Cunningham at HW.
      He already did.

Adamek - Wach would be more competitive. At this point in Szpilka`s carrer he would get schooled even by faded Adamek.

Comment

• Originally posted by molinari View Post
        He already did.

Adamek - Wach would be more competitive. At this point in Szpilka`s carrer he would get schooled even by faded Adamek.
        I think either or - both fights would be competitive and entertaining. Szpilka's a crafty southpaw who would probably be able to time Adamek and counter with his big shots.

Wach would be right there in front of Adamek to engage and hit. I think Adamek does well against him as he is accustomed to fighting taller and much bigger opponents

Comment

• Alex Leapai to face Shannon Briggs or Lucas Browne in return to the ring

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Already seen it, Fury is the future of both the division and the sport. Slowly, I am getting more believers. Fury is the real deal. Remember who has been saying so for years when He stops Wilder and Wlad.

Comment

• Comment

• Hmmm interesting...

I'd love to see Browne vs Briggs, Leapai has sort of lost his attraction of me wanting to see him fight Browne.

Comment

• Bermane Stiverne: "Wilder is not a threat...I'm going to teach that little kid a lesson"

Comment

• Tyson Fury insists he doesn't care about titles

Comment

Working...
                      X