Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Sexton lined up for shot at the British Title

Undefeated US prospect, Nick Asberry (5-0, 3KOs) wins on Friday

Comment

• Las Vegas heavyweight Michael Hunter improved to 5-0 after defeating Jerry Forrest (7-2) by unanimous decision Saturday in Carson, Calif. Hunter, who fought on the undercard of the Robert Guerrero-Yoshihiro Kamegai main event, won all eight rounds with all three judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Fury should take del boy. If Cunningham can't defeat Fury, del boy cannot. Will bet some good cash on Fury
        I don't know how you guys can pull for that guy,seriously,any of you actaully.I fcukin hate the guy.to the point i detest him.

Maybe my judgement is clouded and blinded,but i can not see how Fury stops Del Boy,thoughts.break it down for me.

Yoz,Freedom,Weltz,Cyclone.

USS was beating Fury,Lars.without the cheating i think a different result entirely,stronger refereeing in order for Fury fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
          Lars,did you receive my pm before i left for ?

.I'm thinking of making the trip with Nikki,minus the children.wouldnt mind going on my own if truth be told,but their aint no way I can go to Hamburg on my own,unfortunately the Reeperbahn's infamy scuppers any chnce of it.
          Not sure, I have a sea of PM's I need to sort out.

I will take good care of you at Reeperbahn

I am waiting for tickets to be put up for sale. I want to get a good seat otherwise I am not going.

Comment

• tickets should be available at this link when fight is confirmed

www.eventim.de

(German ticket host website, you can pick the English language on there)

Comment

• Team Oquendo defends Chagaev title fight

Bermane Stiverne eyes November return; doesn't care who he faces next

Comment

• Any clarity yet on whether Stiverne has a voluntary before Wilder?

Comment

• Last edited by The Hammer; 06-24-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Brian Minto vs. Joseph Parker on July 5

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X