No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    Id also favor chisora. too many unknowns with boytsov. chisoras experience with the likes of vitali,,haye and fury should get him thru. should be a good fight tho
    Absolutely. And nobody likes to fight against Chisora. Every single one of his opponents had a rough night against him.

It will certainly prove whether Boytsov is the real deal or not. But my money will be on Del Boy. He's been looking really good lately.

Comment

• Boystov is better than his resume suggests I think but he's no Tyson. He isn't even a very good imitation, yes he puts punches together better than a lot of modern heavies but he lacks head movement, the sharp reflexes and the fast hands, pretty much everything that made mike tyson the baddest man on the planet.

If he comes to fight against Chisora, it would be a great scrap and with Chisora having traded punches with the best of them i dont see how boystov can win. but and this is a big but, if boystov has elite level power, on wilders levels, then he could cause a massive upset and end warren's last name fighter.

Comment

• This oughta be a good scrap.

Comment

• Boytsov is not bad, but the record is very padded. I want boytsov to win, but reason tells me chisora by ko

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusTI View Post
            Boytsov is not bad, but the record is very padded. I want boytsov to win, but reason tells me chisora by ko
            I feel the same. Id like to see bytsov win but I dont think he has the experience to pull it off. too much of a step up in class for him

Comment

• There's been talk about this Boystov fella for years. Never actually really seen him fight. Freedom liked to hype him up along with Pulev. Is he as crap as Pulev turned out to be?
              Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 08-27-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                I feel the same. Id like to see bytsov win but I dont think he has the experience to pull it off. too much of a step up in class for him
                Yea, its too big of a jump in class. He needed to fight somebody a bit easier than chisora first. But thankfully he is not fighting malik scott, as ot would be impossible to look good against him. So on the plus side if he wins, it will atleast look good based on styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  There's been talk about this Boystov fella for years. Never actually really seen him fight. Freedom liked to hype him up along with Pulev. Is he as crap as Pulev turned out to be?
                  I think hes more entertaining than pulev. he throws pretty good combos on the inside but he seems to lack big power despite his high kayo percentage. really hard to get a gauge on how good or bad he is based on his terrible opponents

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusTI View Post
                    Yea, its too big of a jump in class. He needed to fight somebody a bit easier than chisora first. But thankfully he is not fighting malik scott, as ot would be impossible to look good against him. So on the plus side if he wins, it will atleast look good based on styles.
                    yea,,I think this is a good styles fight. both guys know how to punch in combination on the inside. theyre not afraid to mix it up so we should get a good action fight

Comment

• Very hard fight to call. On one hand you have a battle tested Chisora who is beatable. On the other an unproven talent who had a lot of hype around him. Good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X