Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evangelista Praises Cotto, Wants Him To Face Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHAVEZ Jr. looked good vs MANFREDO JR. but COTTO isn't MANFREDO JR.;MIGUEL WILL BE THE NEW WBC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD IN A 12 ROUNDS UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY winning almost all 12 rounds...no doubt about it;anyway MARTINEZ deserves the shot at the title!!!

Comment

Cotto loses to any top level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
        Nobody argues Cotto's power did it, we said his skill did and we just want you to practice your advice and STOP CRYING

You have to learn something in boxing called defense idiota. As another posted stated, if you come into a fight blocking with your face dont cry like a bebe when your opponent lands 51% of his power shots, doesn't get wobbled by your punches, pushes you around like a puta, and moves his feet around to slip. Your boy was supposed to stop COTTO early, que paso? He should have been able to hurt him and cut him off but like I said, this time his pressure doesn't work so well - plaster power helps pressure tremendously. So instead, he was outclassed, this cheater, from round 1! And you do know this man was losing the last round on two scorecards - Cotto's best round was the 9th. Landing effectively, not running, but boxing.It was going to be a stoppage in his favor if this kept on and you know this in your heart. Expect a swollen eye when you block with your face and a possible doctor stoppage and stop using it as a way of trying to rob Cotto of a win.

Look at how we compete for our size, Mexicans do not own PR's, please get over yourselves some of you. I love all people but some of you are ridiculous. Cotto is a true warrior. We all human and I seen Mexican fighters straight up quit and save themselves from real ass whippings. **** a doctor, they didn't need any. Rafa Marquez for a "shoulder injury", Ortiz for an eye cut that was smaller than Cotto's vs Clottey comes to mind as well. And I seen a Mexican really actually run vs a PR - Tito vs DLH comes to mind, causing him to lose the fight. A true warrior doesn't have to attempt to cheat. I don't have a crystal ball but I think, boxing the way he was Saturday, Cotto will stop Marquez if he doesn't kill himself to make weight. Also, he outclasses Chavez and Canelo, skill triumphs size -- we just saw it again, plus Jr. ain't got the power, maybe Canelo does. STOP IT!!! READ MY SIG Y DEJA DE LLORAR!!! :
        Das sum funny ****..

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
          Cotto loses to any top level fighter.
          Too bad chavez is not a top level fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X