Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evangelista Praises Cotto, Wants Him To Face Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id rather watch a good fight. Cotto vs Martinez

Comment

Aprende el boxeo imbecil...

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      Cotto would run like a girl vs chavez, just like he was doing vs margo until they stopped the fight due to margo's injured eye, not cotto's power. Margarito had a moral victory.
      Nobody argues Cotto's power did it, we said his skill did and we just wamnt you to practice your advice and STOP CRYING

You have to learn something in boxing called defense idiota. As another posted stated, if you come into a fight blocking with your face dont cry like a bebe when your opponent lands 51% of his power shots, doesn't get wobbled by your punches, pushes you around like a puta, and moves his feet around to slip. Your boy was supposed to stop COTTO early, que paso? He should have been able to hurt him and cut him off but like I said, this time his pressure doesn't work so well - plaster power helps pressure tremendously. So instead, he was outclassed, this cheater, from round 1! And you do know this man was losing the last round on two scorecards - Cotto's best round was the 9th. Landing effectively, not running, but boxing.It was going to be a stoppage in his favor if this kept on and you know this in your heart. Expect a swollen eye when you block with your face and a possible doctor stoppage and stop using it as a way of trying to rob Cotto of a win.

Look at how we compete for our size, Mexicans do not own PR's, please get over yourselves some of you. I love all people but some of you are ridiculous. Cotto is a true warrior. We all human and I seen Mexican fighters straight up quit and save themselves from real ass whippings. **** a doctor, they didn't need any. Rafa Marquez for a "shoulder injury", Ortiz for an eye cut that was smaller than Cotto's vs Clottey comes to mind as well. And I seen a Mexican really actually run vs a PR - Tito vs DLH comes to mind, causing him to lose the fight. A true warrior doesn't have to attempt to cheat. I don't have a crystal ball but I think, boxing the way he was Saturday, Cotto will stop Marquez if he doesn't kill himself to make weight. Also, he outclasses Chavez and Canelo, skill triumphs size -- we just saw it again, plus Jr. ain't got the power, maybe Canelo does. STOP IT!!! READ MY SIG Y DEJA DE LLORAR!!! :

Comment

Aprende el boxeo imbecil...

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        Cotto would run like a girl vs chavez, just like he was doing vs margo until they stopped the fight due to margo's injured eye, not cotto's power. Margarito had a moral victory.
        Nobody argues Cotto's power did it, we said his skill did and we just want you to practice your advice and STOP CRYING

You have to learn something in boxing called defense idiota. As another posted stated, if you come into a fight blocking with your face dont cry like a bebe when your opponent lands 51% of his power shots, doesn't get wobbled by your punches, pushes you around like a puta, and moves his feet around to slip. Your boy was supposed to stop COTTO early, que paso? He should have been able to hurt him and cut him off but like I said, this time his pressure doesn't work so well - plaster power helps pressure tremendously. So instead, he was outclassed, this cheater, from round 1! And you do know this man was losing the last round on two scorecards - Cotto's best round was the 9th. Landing effectively, not running, but boxing.It was going to be a stoppage in his favor if this kept on and you know this in your heart. Expect a swollen eye when you block with your face and a possible doctor stoppage and stop using it as a way of trying to rob Cotto of a win.

Look at how we compete for our size, Mexicans do not own PR's, please get over yourselves some of you. I love all people but some of you are ridiculous. Cotto is a true warrior. We all human and I seen Mexican fighters straight up quit and save themselves from real ass whippings. **** a doctor, they didn't need any. Rafa Marquez for a "shoulder injury", Ortiz for an eye cut that was smaller than Cotto's vs Clottey comes to mind as well. And I seen a Mexican really actually run vs a PR - Tito vs DLH comes to mind, causing him to lose the fight. A true warrior doesn't have to attempt to cheat. I don't have a crystal ball but I think, boxing the way he was Saturday, Cotto will stop Marquez if he doesn't kill himself to make weight. Also, he outclasses Chavez and Canelo, skill triumphs size -- we just saw it again, plus Jr. ain't got the power, maybe Canelo does. STOP IT!!! READ MY SIG Y DEJA DE LLORAR!!! :

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I know I'm going to get ****ted on for saying this but I think Cotto should return to WW and take the winner of Ortiz/Berto II.

I just think Miguel is too small for JMW. He did GREAT against Margarito, but there are too many natural JMW to contend with i.e Kirkland...
          Cottolooked verry good against Margario now so i think he would stop Kirkland in 3 rounds at most. I like Kirkland a lot but it would be target practise for Cotto and Kirkland has not a chin like Margarito, not by a long shot. He got knocked out by Ishida and dropped by Angulo in the first. Cotto does everything better than Angulo it would be a short fight. Kirkland should fight 2-3 other opponents first, Cotto at 154 is the best right now, i mean whos better at 154??
          But Cotto should not move to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            Cottolooked verry good against Margario now so i think he would stop Kirkland in 3 rounds at most. I like Kirkland a lot but it would be target practise for Cotto and Kirkland has not a chin like Margarito, not by a long shot. He got knocked out by Ishida and dropped by Angulo in the first. Cotto does everything better than Angulo it would be a short fight. Kirkland should fight 2-3 other opponents first, Cotto at 154 is the best right now, i mean whos better at 154??
            But Cotto should not move to 160.
            I agree with this wholeheartedly. I was saying this before and after the Margs fight I'm convinced. This is a real good assessment; I worry about him up there with official 160 pounders, maybe too slow. He is the best at 154 but IDK about his chances vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Cotto going to eat chavesita up he got no power and no chin cotto by tko late rounds mexicans need to stop sucken chavez bum ass when he has beaten no1
              I want to see this fight too, Cotto bringing respect back to la isla

Comment

Cotto vs Chavez would be a huge PPV & a pick em fight. JCJr matches up well, his eye won't swell shut. I think he has the chance at the KO.

Comment

Cotto definitely didn't lose a shot at Mayweather if he jumps ship.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    Cotto vs Chavez would be a huge PPV & a pick em fight. JCJr matches up well, his eye won't swell shut. I think he has the chance at the KO.

It's a gutsy fight for Cotto but Chavez won't put him to sleep. The hardcore fan in me wants Martinez. Imagine if he won? He'd shoot straight up in p4p ranks.
                    Canelo and JCjr are good investments for the future, so I'd go with the less dangerous fights if I were him.

Comment

As long as Martinez stays at 160lbs, Cotto is the top guy. He should become a free agent, and try to get a fight with Mayweather or Canelo. They are all equal in size. Chavez will outweigh him by 20lbs by fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X