Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evangelista Praises Cotto, Wants Him To Face Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nesty View Post
    You have to read between the line to see that his "ego" is wounded. What he really wanted to say is.... I see no improvement, he fought just like a thought him... the difference is that this time he kept away from the ropes. LOL
    I was thinking the exact same thing! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      i hope cotto turns it down. his uncle us trying to get him hurt and back at him from their altercation.chavez is sorry as hell but he's young,big,and strong. arum just trying to make chavez loook good by beating a big name but the big name fighter is smaller.chavez sissy ass should fight in his own division.
      I used to think the same thing; however, Cotto looked great last night. If that Cotto shows up I think it's 50/50 fight... And like you said, Chavez is not that good, but he's not that bad, either. Add that he's a lot taller and heavier than Cotto and you have a hard fight for Cotto.
      Last edited by Carlos Alberto; 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

puttin some good points on the dinero vaca chaves jr via UD if it gets made

Comment

Cottos uncle wants to see Cotto get his ass whipped again

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Cottos uncle wants to see Cotto get his ass whipped again
            Yeah it could be that he wants Cotto to get another beat down. But at least hes uncle saw the fight as is, that he used better boxing tactics by holding and smothering Margarito and running like in the first fight. Plus he can thank Pacquiao for doing the permanent Damage to hes eye. well anyways It is what it is and you can't go back, that night just favor Cotto, but much respect to him because he fought and did what he need to do to win and thanks alot Doctor for stopping it!!

Comment

Cotto going to eat chavesita up he got no power and no chin cotto by tko late rounds mexicans need to stop sucken chavez bum ass when he has beaten no1

Comment

good remarks...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  i hope cotto turns it down. his uncle us trying to get him hurt and back at him from their altercation.chavez is sorry as hell but he's young,big,and strong. arum just trying to make chavez loook good by beating a big name but the big name fighter is smaller.chavez sissy ass should fight in his own division.
                  No, I don't think so. I believe Evangelista knows that Cotto responded as a man would. What would you do if your uncle smashed your car with a brick? You'd probably hit him (if he weren't frail). I believe he is so proud that he is overlooking (not necessarily forgiving) the incident and thinking ahead.

Now, I don't think Cotto should do a catch weight. It would take something from a victory if he won at a catch weight. I hope he fights at the full 160.

Comment

Cotto would run like a girl vs chavez, just like he was doing vs margo until they stopped the fight due to margo's injured eye, not cotto's power. Margarito had a moral victory.

Comment

I haven't seen chavez jr fight much maybe two or three times a while back, but if he can take cotto's punches and pressure the **** out of Cotto than i'll give him a chance and even then it might not be enough. And if Cotto is fighting at his own pace than I feel bad for Chavez cause I believe Cotto will take him to school.
                      Last edited by biglou88; 12-06-2011, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X