Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on fellas keep it real...Cotto's face was damaged Vid inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine what the 8 ounce reyes gloves would have done last night rather than the 10 ounce Everlast that Miguel insisted on

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Cotto won due to his stragety.

If he would have fought dumb like the first fight, he would have gotten busted up the same way.

Props to Cotto and that cuban coach tho as I haven't seen a transformation like that in a long time.
      Yup. If Cotto had fought the way he fought the first time he'd have been gushing blood again.

He made the changes to win but Margarito probably wins if he didn't make those adjustments.

Comment

People with common sense didnt think Margarito would become Malignaggi but lets keep it real there was a difference and Margarito was just completely outclassed and didnt have Cotto in any trouble at any point of the fight.

Comment

Are you even allowed to wear 8oz. gloves in a 154lb fight?

I thought 147 is the cut off for 8oz. Gloves.

Comment

His face didnt look so bad. Damn it is a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              I can only imagine what the 8 ounce reyes gloves would have done last night rather than the 10 ounce Everlast that Miguel insisted on
              miguel didn't insist on anything.. 10 oz are standard for junior middleweight. maybe they didn't have 8 oz gloves on but margo was aloud to re-hydrate to an even bigger size then then the first so that should've gave him even more punching power.

Comment

Cotto's Face has become really Tender after the 1st fight against Plasterchito, Even Powder Puff Foreman had Cotto Puffed up. Its do the the wars/Plaster to the face from the first fight.

Cotto's always going to swell easy due to his face being tender to Plasterchito's Wraps from the 1st fight

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  People with common sense didnt think Margarito would become Malignaggi but lets keep it real there was a difference and Margarito was just completely outclassed and didnt have Cotto in any trouble at any point of the fight.
                  Thats kinda messed up that when we refer to feather fists, malignaggi is always the prime example lol.

Comment

Desperate attempt to validate Margarito's first cheated win and trying to use the eye excuse.

Reality is Margo wasn't in the fight in the couple of rounds before his eye swoll up and he wasn't in the fight after it, he barely won a round and was looking the much more tired fighter by the end.

The first fight he fought he broke Cotto's nose with an uppercut, this time his uppercuts had no impact, wonder why...

Comment

Point of this thread I assume is that Margarito didnt cheat in the first fight. Or at least it invalidates the retarted argument from people on this forum that Margarito didn't have any effect on Cotto this fight compared to the first fight. Well no **** Margs hardly landed and he still left Cotto bruised and hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X