Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Suspects Margarito Used Plaster Wraps in 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an excellent day to see a lot of these so called boxing fans with their excuses and "what if's" or "Margs was about to" theories. Go ahead and deflect any props for Miguel but he gets my respect. Cotto proved he is the better overall fighter at this time, he outclassed Tony and still has a future in front of him. Margs proved that he is a tough as nails, punching bag with a pulse and nothing more. Thanks for all the entertaining beatings you took Tony but your career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
      this is cotto after the pac fight a 5ft 5 midget did this to his face far worse than how margs left cotto,margs at least put pac in the hospital,cotto couldnt do a dam thing to him any "plaster" talk is just really played out and really delusional,,cotto plainly and simply took advantage of the eye and gassed out as always in his favor this time under the right circumstances for him ,cotto isnt back dude get over it.
      Your feeling hurt today.

Comment

this is cotto after the pac fight a 5ft 5 midget did this to his face far worse than how margs left cotto,margs at least put pac in the hospital,cotto couldnt do a dam thing to him any "plaster" talk is just really played out and really delusional,,cotto plainly and simply took advantage of the eye and gassed out as always in his favor this time under the right circumstances for him ,cotto isnt back dude get over it.
        The difference is that in the 1st Marg/Cotto fight Margacheato didn't start hitting Cotto flush till after the 7th round(in the first 6 rounds Marg got ONLY 1 good shot in & that was in the 2nd round, it was an uppercut) & in practically 4 rounds(7th to the 11th) Cotto was a swollen mess..Now in the Cotto/Pacquiao fight, Pacquiao was hitting Cotto since the 1st round & pounded him for 12 rounds & that's more logical..This time in the 2nd Cotto/Marg fight by the 9th round, even thou Cotto got hit, he was basically fine while this time around the swollen one was Margacheato..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          The difference is that in the 1st Marg/Cotto fight Margacheato didn't start hitting Cotto flush till after the 7th round(in the first 6 rounds Marg got ONLY 1 good shot in & that was in the 2nd round, it was an uppercut) & in practically 4 rounds(7th to the 11th) Cotto was a swollen mess..Now in the Cotto/Pacquiao fight, Pacquiao was hitting Cotto since the 1st round & pounded him for 12 rounds & that's more logical..This time in the 2nd Cotto/Marg fight by the 9th round, even thou Cotto got hit, he was basically fine while this time around the swollen one was Margacheato..

Bro. it’s impossible to have a logical debate with that dude. Don’t even waste your time broth. Savor the victory. Let their envy seethe for years to come…

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
            Your feeling hurt today.
            if you say so dude, margs isnt exactley leading the pack at any significant world class boxing level and neither is cotto ,whomever came out the two came out better who cares?? if margs would won who cares?? who is cotto? who is margs ?? their almost nobodys with a name, they arent at the top of the sport never will be ever again.

Comment

PLASTERITO can't still see his **** when he goes in the bathroom...well,call CAPETILLO to help you!!!ahahahahahahhahaahha

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post

Bro. it’s impossible to have a logical debate with that dude. Don’t even waste your time broth. Savor the victory. Let their envy seethe for years to come…
                yeah dude exactley savor the victory there bwahahahaahahhhahaha, real top notch win for puerto rico bro lol, you guys are too funny im out.Thats like me celebrating alvarez over cintron, hell that may have more luster than this cotto fight,im envious dude lol......

Comment

The writer Bill Eames is distorting his report to say that Cotto still believes that Margarito had "loaded" wraps in the first fight. Well, I listened very carefully to what Cotto said, and, whilst it's clear that they are not friends, he clearly stated that he felt that Margarito's blows were just the same as in the first fight, but this time he didn't fight Margarito's fight, that he stuck to his trainer's plan and because of that was successful, therefore his face was not so damaged.

By the way, where are all the "experts" who were prophesying that Cotto was going straight to Colden Balls after this fight, that Arum was "this"... and "that".... and that Cotto was sure to become an independent fighter with no promoter and so much more crap than a 10 ton truck could hold. I suppose that Arum was lying when he said that "Cotto pointed to me and said, there is my promoter"...arc. And I notice that there was not a single question about this from the press in either Cotto's or Arum's interviews. It was Arum who made the announcement, to shut up whatever little speculation there was.

But of course BoxingScene crazies will say that Arum hypnotized Cotto......unless they can think of something even more ******,...which of course they can do at the "drop of a hat".....

Comment

if you say so dude, margs isnt exactley leading the pack at any significant world class boxing level and neither is cotto ,whomever came out the two came out better who cares?? if margs would won who cares?? who is cotto? who is margs ?? their almost nobodys with a name, they arent at the top of the sport never will be ever again.
                    It's funny cause according to u Cotto isn't exactly leading the pack at any significant world class boxing level, but yet he has managed to SELL OUT the Garden plenty of times..On the regular the holds 17,943 seats for a boxing match at the main arena & there's a section that adds a couple of thousands more seats that they open for ONLY SPECIAL OCCASIONS & for cards where Cotto is headlining that section has been opened TWICE!!(against Judah & now against Marg)This time there were 21,239 seats sold of mostly Boricua fans!! Before that it has ONLY been opened for Heavyweight matches like Lewis vs Holyfield & Ali.At the weigh in alone there over 5,000 fans & thousands more outside!!& Cotto makes MILLION'S every time he fights & is a sure candidate for the Hall of Fame.Not bad for what u consider an insignificant fighter..& what's even funnier in Cheato fans is that if Marg would have won, then the fight would have had a LOT of significance & they would have been glorifying another victory over a Boricua, but cause he lost(badly) then now the fight has NO meaning, typical in u guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      The writer Bill Eames is distorting his report to say that Cotto still believes that Margarito had "loaded" wraps in the first fight. Well, I listened very carefully to what Cotto said, and, whilst it's clear that they are not friends, he clearly stated that he felt that Margarito's blows were just the same as in the first fight, but this time he didn't fight Margarito's fight, that he stuck to his trainer's plan and because of that was successful, therefore his face was not so damaged.

By the way, where are all the "experts" who were prophesying that Cotto was going straight to Colden Balls after this fight, that Arum was "this"... and "that".... and that Cotto was sure to become an independent fighter with no promoter and so much more crap than a 10 ton truck could hold. I suppose that Arum was lying when he said that "Cotto pointed to me and said, there is my promoter"...arc. And I notice that there was not a single question about this from the press in either Cotto's or Arum's interviews. It was Arum who made the announcement, to shut up whatever little speculation there was.

But of course BoxingScene crazies will say that Arum hypnotized Cotto......unless they can think of something even more ******,...which of course they can do at the "drop of a hat".....

Hey Edgarg, remember you said "Marg's eye isn't that bad. With today's technology, the doctors fixed it to make it better than before".

Do you still stand by that claim?

No flame, serious question Ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X