Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather was offered around 7 Million Dollars to fight Margarito!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have some nerve talking with Hatton in your sig and avatar.
    Originally posted by Martin (Top Knowledge)
    I'm starting to get the feeling Mayweather is trying to cheat his way into boxing stardom by beating fighters with names... But they're way past it. (Hence the reason he's chasing after ODLH).

All this fight ducking and selective fight picking he's doing nowadays is really starting to make me think he's got something to hide! Or he's lacking in confidence!

Comment

Plain in simple if you follow mayweathers carrer you could see that when he moves up in weight he allways go's for the #1 contender or the champions just like he did when he moved to 135 he went straight for castillo. so why didnt he go staight for margarito after the zab judah fight didnt go trew? if you check he's ranked #1 after zab and he's the WBO champ so what the problem?????? and you get close to 7M!!!!! I smell *****!!! Mayweather is that U???

Comment

Even if Mayweather faught Margarito, he wouldn't beat him anyway. I doubt he is the guy to beat Floyd. Floyd does't look very beatable right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid_Speed
          Where the hell are they gonna get 7 million to match him up against Margarito? Sounds like BS to me.

In any case, Mayweather would whoop Margarito but don't need him.
          whoop Margarito with what? He would be to busy paddling scared on his bicycle like he always does, Mayweather is the same story like his uncle Roger all talk to whomever is so bored and actually listens to this joke-so called "slick boxer" if anybody that really knows boxing actually calls it that. until Roger disillusioned himself of his own smack and got the courage to finally step in the ring with a real worrier and after all that talk of pond for pound crap he got knock out into oblivion. The truth is that Floyd is just afraid of ending up doing the Judah dance in front of the whole world. A real "pound for pound" champ doesn't go around avoiding any fighters and fights the fight that the people want to see. thats what separates the men from the girls. anyways no one really cares to see floyd fight no one wants to spend payper view money to see a sprinter in the ring. they can go to a track match to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN
            Plain in simple if you follow mayweathers carrer you could see that when he moves up in weight he allways go's for the #1 contender or the champions just like he did when he moved to 135 he went straight for castillo. so why didnt he go staight for margarito after the zab judah fight didnt go trew? if you check he's ranked #1 after zab and he's the WBO champ so what the problem?????? and you get close to 7M!!!!! I smell *****!!! Mayweather is that U???
            Which explains why he fought Tszyu when he moved up to 140 instead of Chop Chop and Gatti.

Floyd has the right to take on a solid guy instead of a champion for his first fight at 147 if he wants to. You are forgetting that he started his career at 130.

Besides, Margarito isn't gonna beat Floyd anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
              It's all bullshyt! Who ta **** is Margarito to begin with? He aint a star to be offerin Floyd 7 mil. He's an ESPN fighta at best. Margarito is a durable guy, but that's bout it. Tis guy aint nothin special. Once Judah KOes him he'll be nothing.
              Who is Margarito? Are you a real boxing fan? He's only the best 147 pounder out there right now. He would pound Zab from pillar to post (and I'm Puerto Rican so I think my opinion of a Mexican here can be taken as unbiased). Margarito has the stamina, power, chin, and punch rate to beat ANY 147 pounder right now. Hell, he would've beat Santos in their second match had the fight not been stopped, and Santos came in at 170 pounds!

If Margarito is a nobody, why not fight him for the WBO title and $3 M more? Because he's the most dangerous fighter right now, that's why. Floyd knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRboxingfan
                Who is Margarito? Are you a real boxing fan? He's only the best 147 pounder out there right now. He would pound Zab from pillar to post (and I'm Puerto Rican so I think my opinion of a Mexican here can be taken as unbiased). Margarito has the stamina, power, chin, and punch rate to beat ANY 147 pounder right now. Hell, he would've beat Santos in their second match had the fight not been stopped, and Santos came in at 170 pounds!

If Margarito is a nobody, why not fight him for the WBO title and $3 M more? Because he's the most dangerous fighter right now, that's why. Floyd knows this.

Dont worry about Manny_P PRboxingfan,hes a mexican boxing hater at best. This is the Pac-man nuthugger that ranked Manny number 5 in his PFP list,and with no mexican boxers on it.

Comment

at least he knows hes not ready and says he will be ready in the future. he doesnt avoid the subject like PBF

Comment

Floyd has said in many interviews that he is in boxing for the money. I'm guessing he's chasing a superfight with DLH, but why wouldn't he take this.

Floyd just lost my respect.

Comment

**** the $7 million lets look at the big picture for Floyd.All these people saying big risk little reward, my ass.

He wants to be champ at 147 right? According to some people Magarito is a nobody and he sucks. Well he has a title that Floyd would get very easily then. But he doesnt want to fight him even after Margarito called him out and offered 85% of the purse. Margarito is named the most ducked fighter right now, what would be so wrong in beating the guy everyone is scared of. i think its a win- win situation for Floyd.

im not saying MargArito will beat Floyd but there no excuse as to why he doesnt deserve a shot at being a big name. He has been a solid welter weight champ for 3 years already.

Comment

Working...
                      X