Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather was offered around 7 Million Dollars to fight Margarito!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBF34
    im white and i love to watch floyd fight, as does any true boxing fan. he is an exciting fighter and fun to watch. go shove your stereotypes up your ass
    When ever you get your lips out of Mayweathers ass then maybe you can take the time to see a real good fight and really know what boxing really is , Till then you don't know **** about boxing, just because you like A boxer doesn't mean that you are a true boxing fan you stupid ****, Maybe you should leave your lips on Mayweathers aas so you can shut the hell up because you obviously don't know jack.

Comment

• I'm going to end this thread right here.

Floyd wants money fights. Margarito is a low-risk reward who brings NO money down the line.

Case closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuPrincipe
        I'm going to end this thread right here.

Floyd wants money fights. Margarito is a low-risk reward who brings NO money down the line.

Case closed.
        Only 7 million dollars. Now you can close it.
        Last edited by .::|ULTIMATE|::.; 11-15-2005, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Case closed.
          yeah ... umm, no you cant close the case dude - arum promotes this guy so money is not an issue. floyd, like judah i really feel, fear this cat - they don't want anything to do w/ him.

now this thread can go to bed.

Comment

Case closed.
            Then why's he fighting Mitchell?

We'd rather see Zab and Hatton and that would make WAYYYYY MORE MONEY!

Comment

• Floyd wants big money fights no doubt but I promise you that "0" in his record is more important then money!

That "0" allows Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be Floyd Mayweather Jr....that "0" means invincibility, it means "superman"

If floyd was all about the money he would have said yes to a Hatton deal and fought overseas, that fight would make him a ton!

I think floyd wants Zab because he believes Zab to be very very vulnerable( and the money is right)...I also believe he would like to feel out a guy like Margarito because as someone already stated the fight appears to present a considerable amount of risk and not a lot of money...plus Floyd has to wonder what a real punch at 147 is going to taste/feel like.

Floyd is not all about the money, the second Floyd loses that "0" he will never be looked at the same again and he knows it...Floyd's "0" is the equivalent to oxygen, without there will be a lot less people out there taking him as serious as they always have..

Comment

• He wasn't worried about that "O" in the rematch with Castillo...

You don't think cocky as hell Floyd believes for a second that Margarito has a chance? Yeah, I thought so...

People with Mayweather's personality, think they can beat anyone. Hence, they're cocky...

Shot that argument down.
                Originally posted by scap
                Floyd wants big money fights no doubt but I promise you that "0" in his record is more important then money!

That "0" allows Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be Floyd Mayweather Jr....that "0" means invincibility, it means "superman"

If floyd was all about the money he would have said yes to a Hatton deal and fought overseas, that fight would make him a ton!

I think floyd wants Zab because he believes Zab to be very very vulnerable( and the money is right)...I also believe he would like to feel out a guy like Margarito because as someone already stated the fight appears to present a considerable amount of risk and not a lot of money...plus Floyd has to wonder what a real punch at 147 is going to taste/feel like.

Floyd is not all about the money, the second Floyd loses that "0" he will never be looked at the same again and he knows it...Floyd's "0" is the equivalent to oxygen, without there will be a lot less people out there taking him as serious as they always have..

Comment

• Originally posted by scap
                  Floyd wants big money fights no doubt but I promise you that "0" in his record is more important then money!

Floyd is ta best fighta right now. Why ta **** there is need to "avoid" a slow mediocre Margarito? If Margarito would get KTFO gainst Judah, I doubt Margarito gets it competitive gainst Mayweatha who is a betta version of Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSoFlyyy
                    He wasn't worried about that "O" in the rematch with Castillo...

You don't think cocky as hell Floyd believes for a second that Margarito has a chance? Yeah, I thought so...

People with Mayweather's personality, think they can beat anyone. Hence, they're cocky...

Shot that argument down.

1) Floyd had to fight Castillo in a remtach because the perception amongst boxing fans (not you), thats right boxing fans was that Floyd was given a gift decision, he had no choice but to erase that perception by fighting Castillo...which he did.

2) Yes Floyd is cocky (hell of a observation on your part-brilliant)as hell and yes he believes there is no man that can beat him but he still doesnt want to go to England and play by Hatton's rules...he doesnt want to jump into a fight at 147 with the roughest fighter in the divsion (Margarito) without testing the waters first.

Mayweather has been very very carfeul since moving to 140...he has not been in a big fight with a top notch fighter in years...I hope this changes but trust me when I talk about Floyd's "0"...it means everything to him which is why he is not about to jump in to any risky fight without examining it with a fine tooth comb first.

The Hatton fight smells bad over in Manchester even though it would probably be Floyd's BIGGEST payday, Fly-why wouldnt floyd take this fight? Answer me this question boy?

Hey Fly...you remind me of me when I was 8 years old, me and my dad used to go out back and play HORSE, he always used to beat me but I was hell bent on showing him that I could shoot the basketball and ultimately one day beat him...which I did.

Keep trying Fly and eventually you will win, I think your still a few years off but you are still very young and weak and you are sure to improve...keep shooting for the stars...one of these days you will get there.

In the meantime "go home and practice your skills do not match mine." (Tyson said this to little mac in punchout and now Imaying it to you)

Comment

• Zzzzzz. You have dyslexia? I've always said Mayweather lost the first match in my opinion. You're weak minded, because I argued why you were wrong and you went to half assed insults. You're showing your true colors.
                      Originally posted by scap
                      1) Floyd had to fight Castillo in a remtach because the perception amongst boxing fans (not you), thats right boxing fans was that Floyd was given a gift decision, he had no choice but to erase that perception by fighting Castillo...which he did.

2) Yes Floyd is cocky (hell of a observation on your part-brilliant)as hell and yes he believes there is no man that can beat him but he still doesnt want to go to England and play by Hatton's rules...he doesnt want to jump into a fight at 147 with the roughest fighter in the divsion (Margarito) without testing the waters first.

Mayweather has been very very carfeul since moving to 140...he has not been in a big fight with a top notch fighter in years...I hope this changes but trust me when I talk about Floyd's "0"...it means everything to him which is why he is not about to jump in to any risky fight without examining it with a fine tooth comb first.

The Hatton fight smells bad over in Manchester even though it would probably be Floyd's BIGGEST payday, Fly-why wouldnt floyd take this fight? Answer me this question boy?

Hey Fly...you remind me of me when I was 8 years old, me and my dad used to go out back and play HORSE, he always used to beat me but I was hell bent on showing him that I could shoot the basketball and ultimately one day beat him...which I did.

Keep trying Fly and eventually you will win, I think your still a few years off but you are still very young and weak and you are sure to improve...keep shooting for the stars...one of these days you will get there.

In the meantime "go home and practice your skills do not match mine." (Tyson said this to little mac in punchout and now Imaying it to you)

Comment

Working...
                      X