Felix Sturm v Martin Murray RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murray by two for me.

Comment

At least Sturm looked much better than what he did against Macklin. Work rate improved and his power is still there. Far away from being shot.

Comment

I thought Sturm landed the better punches overall. I didn't score it but it seemed to me that he did enough.

Comment

I dont rate Sturm that much, really good jab and power but he gets hit too easily for me....

Comment

I think Martinez would destroy Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
              I had Sturm by 2, Murray wasn't hitting anything but glove in the early rounds.
              Exactly what I thought. Although his stamina really was impressive by his punch rate while mostly hitting air or leather.

Comment

Darren Barker would ****ing DISMANTLE Sturm, home or away.

Comment

I've nothing against Martin Murray himself (his accent's a bit grating, mind), but Jesus Christ, what the f.u.c.k is up with Sky? What get me most p.issed off is how they'll cling to anything their minds throw up, slight tics etc... Especially Jim Watt. Maybe he doesn't realise that Sturm NORMALLY looks like a down's syndrome walrus with his floppy face, but the guy's apparently a professional TV pundit, and as such he really should be able to tell when and when a fighter's doing well or not.

Comment

Barker: "I thought Felix Sturm nicked it"

British people, translate. Does that mean he thinks Sturm won?

Comment

Jim Watt felt sick and was disgusted with the result after he himself only had Murray up by 1 point!? AFTER admitting the rounds were so tight and that maybe he was being too generous to Murray...

No robbery here, each man had a case for victory really

I Lost £20, had Martin on points BUT im not overly bitter - I had it a draw too

Comment

Working...
                      X