Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it a draw

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Tough fight to score. I missed the first the first half though.
      same, remembered this was happening today right at the start of the 7th. good fight. i gave murray most of the rounds that i saw. definitely gonna grab this once its up on video block

Comment

Anyone who says it should've been wide either way is a clown.

I had Sturm by two rounds, but most of it was extremely close, so a draw, or one/two rounds either way, no-one can complain.

Comment

A draw in Germany usually means you won the fight.

Well done Murray, I had money on him being stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Sturm is there for the taking
            He has not looked good ever since the Gevor fight really.

Comment

I had Sturm by 2, Murray wasn't hitting anything but glove in the early rounds. Won't complain about the draw, and would be happy to see a rematch. Just please, for the love of god, GET RID OF THE SKY COMMENTATORS! I've nothing against supporting a UK fighter when you're a UK broadcaster, but when it gets in the way of your objectivity in scoring a fight it sets British boxing back years by making it look like parochial white-van-man idiocy.

Comment

I had Murray up by 2 rounds but cant complain really with a draw. Its funny how all us Brits are called bums but Barker put up a good show against Martinez, Macklin beat Sturm and i had Murray beating Sturm. There isnt really one British fighter who bottles it on the big stage. very proud...

Comment

I have to say my card was 115-114 Sturm, and a little bit shocked for that draw in Germany. Great fight.

Comment

****ing draw?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Sturm is there for the taking
                      lol Sturm has always been there for the taking. He lost to Castijello by knockout FFS

Comment

Working...
                      X