No announcement yet.

Margarito is getting KOd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    You're Rican? I think my mind may have just been blown.
    I'm not taking sides here since I'm neither Rican or Mexican (or Latino for that matter), but that stuff goes both ways. In fact, as a neutral observer, I'd say the racial slurs comes from the Mexicans more.
    You are wrong, simply because your not Mexican nor Rican, so your not the one who is paying attention to whats going on most of the Ricans have well let me put it to you like this, I dont feel proud of my people as a result of the **** that has been said this last week

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      You are wrong, simply because your not Mexican nor Rican, so your not the one who is paying attention to whats going on most of the Ricans have well let me put it to you like this, I dont feel proud of my people as a result of the **** that has been said this last week
      I think you're letting the actions of one man (LaMigra) cloud your thoughts. There's definitely some Ricans here who do talk smack and bring it down to a low level involving racial slurs, but trust me man, I see a LOT of Mexicans doing the same damn thing. It goes both ways.

And I understand how you feel about not liking fighters from your own country. I'm half Indonesian and lived there for 8 years but I EFFING HATE CHRIS JOHN. **** YOU CHRIS JOHN YOU FRAUD. *ahem* sorry, as I was saying. I understand the mentality but I think you're just trying too hard, man. It seems like you hate your own ethnicity.

Before you make a rebuttal saying "I just like Tony cuz he's a badass I don't need to be Mexican to like him", consider the fact that your sig has Tony beating two PR fighters in brutal fashion.

Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
        Star making them excuses now all in the cheato bandwagon... I smell great victory for Cotto & alot of cheap excuses from cheato fans.
        Damn, you really are pushing the issue. You will probably disappear if Cotto looses again. Only stans, blind fanatics and ..mos/...tards can be so delusional. I will always support PR fighters, they rep the flag and island with pride and honor. But predicting Cotto will KO Tony when he couldnt drop him in the first fight is kind of dumb. You want the heir of PRBOXINGCHAMP and apparently you earned it already.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
          Cotto has more power at that weight... plus whencheato fought Robert Garcia he was running all over... cheatos team knew he can get KOd from a 154 pounder.
          Was that why he knocked down Garcia in round 1?
          Eaner said that Margarito's team told him to box for all 12 after the KD, since they think he needed more rounds after that long lay off.

Comment

I agree, boxing history has shown even the most granite chinned fighters lose a ton late in their careers after absorbing so much punishment. That plus I think Cotto's new trainer has his stamina at a level we've never seen before and Cotto wants to really hurt the scumbag leads me to believe Margarito is getting KO'd around the 8th rnd.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              I agree, boxing history has shown even the most granite chinned fighters lose a ton late in their careers after absorbing so much punishment. That plus I think Cotto's new trainer has his stamina at a level we've never seen before and Cotto wants to really hurt the scumbag leads me to believe Margarito is getting KO'd around the 8th rnd.
              Cottos new trainer is un proven so I wouldnt ride his dick to be honest, this guy has never worked a corner in a fight on this level...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Sounding exactly like your predecessors before Margarito VS. Jotto 1. Welcome rookie
                Lmao!! ATG post.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  Cottos new trainer is un proven so I wouldnt ride his dick to be honest, this guy has never worked a corner in a fight on this level...
                  Since when is being an elite boxing trainer a requirement to condition a fighter? Cotto's new trainer is the most qualified of all boxing trainers in terms of conditioning and boxing knowledge combined, the guy has studied for it and has written books and stuff about it.

He's not improvising stuff, he has his science backing him up and the guy knows his ****. He has a PHD in sports science just in case you didn't know.

Cotto faced the #2 P4p boxer in the world(Pacquiao) with Joe FCKN Santiago as his head trainer, yeah he basically trained himself and climbed that ring by himself because Joe Santiago really knows **** about boxing. Diaz will be of great help to Miguel, even more than Steward would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Lmao!! ATG post.
                    Gracias Carnal

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                      Since when is being an elite boxing trainer a requirement to condition a fighter? Cotto's new trainer is the most qualified of all boxing trainers in terms of conditioning and boxing knowledge combined, the guy has studied for it and has written books and stuff about it.

He's not improvising stuff, he has his science backing him up and the guy knows his ****. He has a PHD in sports science just in case you didn't know.

Cotto faced the #2 P4p boxer in the world(Pacquiao) with Joe FCKN Santiago as his head trainer, yeah he basically trained himself and climbed that ring by himself because Joe Santiago really knows **** about boxing. Diaz will be of great help to Miguel, even more than Steward would have.
                      Honestly a PhD in sports science isnt going to help Cotto in the ring its a piece of paper and at what school did he get this from?
                      you can have all the book knowledge in the world but your not the one fighting
                      Margarito if anything has the mental advantage of having the win in fight 1 he also has a trainer that is a former world champion who comes from a family with a long history in the sport of boxing in Oxnard.

and like it or not the reality is So Cal is not a place for ******* in the sport of boxing its rough down here...

Comment

Working...
                      X