No announcement yet.

Margarito is getting KOd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
    Lets just wait till Dec.3... cheato lost because a bad eye or cheato was never the same after Pac beatdown... Cheato high altitude work out is to blame...blah..blah..blah

Fact is that when plaster was taken out superman has gone bye bye.
    So let me ask you this question....

What if Cotto loses? What will you say?

Just wondering.

Comment

Did Margarito even break a swet against Cintron? Margarito went to war with Cotto, I didn't see a war vs Cintron. I saw a one sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        So let me ask you this question....

What if Cotto loses? What will you say?

Just wondering.
        I will admit that Tony really has his number & Cotto should retire.

Comment

Star making them excuses now all in the cheato bandwagon... I smell great victory for Cotto & alot of cheap excuses from cheato fans.

Comment

If Margairto beats him, he doesn't necessarily need to retire.

He's only 31, and is still a good draw... there are still plenty of matchups he can engage in...

Comment

Retire? Your a very extreme person I see.

Comment

Retire? Your a very extreme person I see.
                Nope... Losing to a scumbag like cheato is pretty low in my book. Aint thinking about that tho, pretty sure Cotto will win impresively on Dec.3

Comment

Nope... Losing to a scumbag like cheato is pretty low in my book. Aint thinking about that tho, pretty sure Cotto will win impresively on Dec.3
                  Barrera lost to Jr Jones twice, sometime styles aren't good for a fighter. I agree that Cotto is the better boxer but I think Marg's style is not a good one for him.

Cotto is the bully, he doesn't like to BE bullied.

Comment

He already lost to Margarito... So why dont you just call on him to retire?

Ohhh Wait I get it.... You believe Margarito had loaded wraps right?

Lets examine this idea for a moment.... Do you really believe that? or do you want to believe that? That is the question.... and the reason why I say that is the question is because in this sport there are two big No No's in the sport of boxing....

#1 Quitting..

#2 Cheating..

And now since Margarito has had to deal with this handwrap scandal it gives Cotto fans a free pass at quitting, almost justify's it if you use the cheating theory if you say Cotto quit freely cus Margarito was too much for him there is No un-doing that, but if you say Margarito cheated in the fight, it gives you a valid excuse to dis regard what happened in the first fight all together.

The man did not cheat in fight 1, Miguel even knows this

Comment

Tomato can Garcia... what a challenge huh
                      Now wait a minute, be fair...García hadn't lost 14 fights in a row throughout six years when he took on Margarito. He's also never been stopped. Just something to think about.

BTW, I saw that fight...Margarito was clowning on the guy. García was game and gave an effort but Margarito was ducking, bobbing and moving like Ali in that fight.

Olé!

BTW, I'm Puerto Rican and I'm supporting Cotto. WAR COTTO!

Just saying to consider the points I made on Robert García.

Barrera lost to Jr Jones twice, sometime styles aren't good for a fighter. I agree that Cotto is the better boxer but I think Marg's style is not a good one for him.

Cotto is the bully, he doesn't like to BE bullied.
                      Precisely. His best work is when he's coming forward terrorizing fighters. When he has to fight on the backfoot, he STILL does well, but not as well as he would coming forward, AND he isn't one to box a full 12 rounds.
                      Last edited by TintaBoricua; 11-30-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X