No announcement yet.

Margarito is getting KOd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    You dont even know what the **** your talking about, Robert Garcia stated before the fight even, Margarito just came back from a long lay off "We need rounds here" He wanted Tony to get in rounds and work on getting his timing back...

Early in that fight Tony went out and blasted that kid dropping him basically showing you that he could end the fight when ever he wanted.. But followed Roberts instructions to get in work again its a boxing thing I dont expect many of you Cottosexuals to know this
    Buaaahahahahhaha, "cottosexuals!" LMAOL!!! This got me rolling and I'm a Cotto supporter! Good one brother!

Comment

Originally posted by tennishero View Post
      toni cheato is going to get knocked the **** out by cotto

no doubt-

cotto is the second best fighter after manny at 147

certainly better than overratted bums who fight bums
      The fights not at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Buaaahahahahhaha, "cottosexuals!" LMAOL!!! This got me rolling and I'm a Cotto supporter! Good one brother!
        I love Cotto dont get me twisted but the fans lately have been quite disturbing to me the racial slurs they have been casting towards Mexicans... it is bothersome my wife is Mexican... my kids are Mexi-Ricans and to hear them talk about Mexicans like its ****ing low...

I understand trash talk between fans going in to a big fight but taking it to a level of Racism? that bothers me

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
          Tomato can Garcia... what a challenge huh
          and what happens if all you saying is wrong...?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
            and what happens if all you saying is wrong...?
            He is wrong Roberto Garcia is a tuff kid who trains at wildcard with Eric Brown, IMO Roberto Garcia beats Yury Foreman the Tomato can that Cotto won his belt from

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              I love Cotto dont get me twisted but the fans lately have been quite disturbing to me the racial slurs they have been casting towards Mexicans... it is bothersome my wife is Mexican... my kids are Mexi-Ricans and to hear them talk about Mexicans like its ****ing low...

I understand trash talk between fans going in to a big fight but taking it to a level of Racism? that bothers me
              You're Rican? I think my mind may have just been blown.
              I'm not taking sides here since I'm neither Rican or Mexican (or Latino for that matter), but that stuff goes both ways. In fact, as a neutral observer, I'd say the racial slurs comes from the Mexicans more.

Comment

Cotto has been thinking about sweet revenge since the first bout. He has his mind made up that Margs cheated against him the first go around and now, he is going to beat Margs like he is beating a punching bag. I predict that he lands a ton of lefts to the face and body...he will really mess Margs' eye up, I think the ref will stop the fight in rd 11 due to the damage Tony will incur.

Comment

Cotto got busted up for 12 rounds by a shot fat Mayorga. He can't do nothing against Tony.

Easy win for Margarito and especially because all the crybabies will be there to see it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    KO'd?

That's a big bold prediction. Maybe TKO'd..................

I can see the ref stopping the fight if he suffers some eye injury or he's just getting hit way too much but I don't know if Cotto can KO him. He took Cotto's shots really, really well the first time.
                    Yeah, tko is much, much more likely of the two. I have read somewhere that they are using 10 ounce gloves and, of course, wraps should not be an issue this time. I think it will go to decision. I hope Cotto stops him, but I think it goes to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                      Star making them excuses now all in the cheato bandwagon... I smell great victory for Cotto & alot of cheap excuses from cheato fans.
                      Sounding exactly like your predecessors before Margarito VS. Jotto 1. Welcome rookie

Comment

Working...
                      X