Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing suddenly invented OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    What does it matter? It's still good for the sport.
    lol at how u ignored the rest and reply with it's good for the sport? Sure extra testing will be good for the sport but tell the truth why u're asking for more testing. For example: *******s saying Floyd sucks. Well obviously he doesn't otherwise he wouldnt be undefeated right? Makes sense? So if PAC sucks why are u gonna demand extra testing from someone who sucks? See what I mean ***** doesn't make sense.

Comment

Why does Floyd want everyone to say he's the greatest yet he himself can't even give out the same recognition to other fighters?? Floyd can be the greatest the best but as soon as someone is getting some shine that person is cheating? Why knock the next man down when u didn't get accused of cheating to get ur perfect record?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        What's sad is Floyd requested ost for the first time in his career from a no skill easy work opponent, but hey that's his word not mine.
        Just because he's a low skill fighter who will likely be easy work doesn't mean he isn't on, or hasn't used performance enhancing drugs. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Profound, huh?

Comment

How old is Floyd compare to PAC? Are u telling me 13yr ago Floyd didn't ask for ost because there was no peds back then? And boxers get tested by the commission not like u meeting some random hootrat on the street to get some. Your comparison is wack s0n! Either admit that PAC is a threat that's why Floyd demanded for ost or shut up. How are u gonna demand extra testing from an easy work opponent that is gonna earn u the most money u've ever made? ***** doesn't make any sense. I don't have any problem with his ost demand but atleast admit that pacman did ***** u've never seen before that's why ur asking for more testing.
          There wasn't a test for HGH 13 years ago. And no, HGH and EPO weren't mainstream during that time. That was the era of steroids.

Comment

I think people are making such a big deal out of this now is because they know Manny needs to be juiced to even stand a chance. So lets declare him PED free because he got thoroughly outboxed by a 38 year old lightweight and pump his ass full of EPO again. Otherwise he is going to get embarrassingly outboxed as he gasses out.

Comment

Why does Floyd want everyone to say he's the greatest yet he himself can't even give out the same recognition to other fighters?? Floyd can be the greatest the best but as soon as someone is getting some shine that person is cheating? Why knock the next man down when u didn't get accused of cheating to get ur perfect record?
              Why can't you form coherent sentences? Seems to be a common theme amongst Pacquiao fans.

Comment

lol at how u ignored the rest and reply with it's good for the sport? Sure extra testing will be good for the sport but tell the truth why u're asking for more testing. For example: *******s saying Floyd sucks. Well obviously he doesn't otherwise he wouldnt be undefeated right? Makes sense? So if PAC sucks why are u gonna demand extra testing from someone who sucks? See what I mean ***** doesn't make sense.
                Because he believes Pac is using. Pac refused. It gives even more reason to believe Pac is on something.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Pretty sure Tyson wanted OSDT for Holyfield II, might be a few before that but it's the first that came to mind.

i would too- holyfield fought tyson dirty as hell in the first fight, a dude that fights that dirty you gotta wonder about

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Why is Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing suddenly invented his own test?
                    According to Team Pac there are no more issues with OST. Why do you and other pac fans keep asking about OST, if Manny has agreed to the tests and/or "has no issues" with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                      Just because he's a low skill fighter who will likely be easy work doesn't mean he isn't on, or hasn't used performance enhancing drugs. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Profound, huh?
                      So was Floyd last fight 13yr ago? Why didn't he ask for ost up until pacman? That's the question, and of course there's nothing wrong with asking for extra testing but I've never seen an ATG demand extra testing from an easy work opponent. U would think it's the other way around. When somone question or ask for extra testing its because that person did something unheard of, u don't demand extra testing because ur opponent is easy work. Stop trying to act like u dOnt see this.

Comment

Working...
                      X