• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst circle jerk i've seen in a while

no ****

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I had it 10-2 Pacquiao and I've watched the fight in its entirety 5 times.
      Yea bro, saw it 79 times in it's entirety (including all the undercard matches and post fight interviews, can't leave those out. People forget that they're also determining factors in the outcome).
      If you watch it after drinking a beer, upside down and from a 74 degree angle, the shots Pacquiao landed on Marquez clearly killed him. Since God himself was in the ring with Marquez that night, he miraculously stayed in the match.
      My score was 184 to -5 in favor of Pacquiao.
      Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
      He's wrong. I'm 100% pinoy so I am not biased at all

Pacman TKO'd marquez 7 times in the first round but you can only see it in a split second (requires specialized motion detecting goggles and x600Hz slow motion)
      Are you really?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
          He's wrong. I'm 100% pinoy so I am not biased at all

Pacman TKO'd marquez 7 times in the first round but you can only see it in a split second (requires specialized motion detecting goggles and x600Hz slow motion)
          Hugh_Grant is another ******* and so is The Prince! Make sure to add those two to your list.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

Are you really?
            it's about as true as my Pacroids knocking Marquez down 7 times in the first round statement

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Hugh_Grant is another ******* and so is The Prince! Make sure to add those two to your list.
            Noted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Yea bro, saw it 79 times in it's entirety (including all the undercard matches and post fight interviews, can't leave those out. People forget that they're also determining factors in the outcome).
                If you watch it after drinking a beer, upside down and from a 74 degree angle, the shots Pacquiao landed on Marquez clearly killed him. Since God himself was in the ring with Marquez that night, he miraculously stayed in the match.
                My score was 184 to -5 in favor of Pacquiao.

Are you really?
                Really? You gave Marquez -5 points? That's way too much, the guy was stepping on Pacquiao's foot, and he also had a swollen face a the end of the fight ... that should have taken at least 30 points from Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Really? You gave Marquez -5 points? That's way too much, the guy was stepping on Pacquiao's foot, and he also had a swollen face a the end of the fight ... that should have taken at least 30 points from Marquez.
                  not to mention Pacman secretly knocked Marquez down over 50 times within the first 5 rounds but you had to be using special Pacroid xray goggles to truly see them

Comment

Get outta here with all these threads. Were there this many threads when Castillo supposedly lost to Floyd?

If you arent going to accept 3 judges thought Pac won, where will boxing end up? The judges believed Pac won.
                    They know when Pac wins fights, he actually wins them, look at cotto, margarito, SSM, Clottey, hatton, Morales, Barrera to see what im getting at and what the judges are getting at.

If JMM wants a win over Pac, why cant he actually beat Pac, in a similar way Pac does. When Pac wins there is no mistaking that fact. That is what wins are.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 11-25-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

it was a draw atleast, i remember thinking we had a NNEEWW, but it wasnt the case, well done Marquez for outboxing that mofo

Comment

Working...
                      X