Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toyman View Post
    as keith kizer already stated

manny pacquiao was willing to do random unlimited blood/urine testing if the commission required it.
    boom! Put the stamp on it

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      That's dumb. Does Freddie Roach supply roids?

You don't have to sell steroids to be able to easily obtain them. He's possibly the most famous, well known boxing trainer of all time he'd likely be able to get steroids as easy as getting a packet of sweets.

This is boxing, steroids are at an all time high in ALL sports.
      MMA, boxing, football, Rugby, etc

They just need to stop making excuses and either take the damn test or simply admit they don't want the fight.

Jesus Christ...Ortiz took it and stepped in the ring and give it a go for probably not 1/10th of Manny would get. Hell give me a blood test, i'll piss into a cup and fight the pair of em at the same time for a million.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        That's where you're wrong. Manny agreed to OST with a 30, 24, and 14 day cut off. Show me where the commission authorizes this? I mean, we are going by the commission, right?

Oh wait, we're only going to go by the commission whenever it's coupled with OUR stipulations.

But wait, since the commission speaks the gospel and should be THE drug testing standard, how many times does the commission catch people BEFORE the fight? Not AFTER the fight, after Fighter A already had his way with Fighter B, but BEFORE the fight?

I'll wait.
        No thats where I'm right, any test the commission sees fit. Not Floyd, the commission. For some reason Floyd did not want the commission to carry out the testing

Did many say or avoid any test by the commission?

No.

NSAC has caught lots of boxers.

USADA has caught zero boxers

FACT

Comment

The TS and *******s dont know if Pacquiao is on steroids or not so stop .

After all those excuses everybody has the right to believe that he is on steroids .

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            that does not have anything to do with his accompishments.

An Athlete's greatest accomplishments are his sporting accolades.

Pacquiao's slander basically discredits his entire career for NO GOOD REASON.

Slander against Pac is far worse.

Oh Kobe banged some broad. boo hoo.
            It wasn't as simple as banging some broad, she tried to say he raped her.

As far as Floyd claiming anything without a base, that's simply stupid to even believe that it has an effect on Pacman's career. He's looked so damn good because most of his opponents were simply cherrypicked & had weight stipulations. Nothing genious about that.
            Last edited by Bushbaby; 11-23-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
              The ts and *******s dont know if pacquiao is on steroids or not so stop .

After all those excuses everybody has the right to believe that he is on steroids .
              OK what evidence will you present to a court to prove Pacquiao is no steroids?

This should be good

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                The TS and *******s dont know if Pacquiao is on steroids or not so stop .

LMAO

So your mother sexed a donkey to have you.

I don't know for sure but i believe it's true because you have the brain capacity of a farm animal.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Nope, I'm saying these undetectable PED's are the boss. They've dictated what fighters should and shouldn't do.
                  you mean, these undetectable PEDs are the ones who demanded for the OSDT? man, your analogy sucks... try again.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    OK what evidence will you present to a court to prove Pacquiao is no steroids?

This should be good

I never said that he was on steroids , i just said that people have the right to believe that he is on steroids after all those excuses

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X