No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    No thats where I'm right, any test the commission sees fit. Not Floyd, the commission. For some reason Floyd did not want the commission to carry out the testing

Did many say or avoid any test by the commission?

No.

NSAC has caught lots of boxers.

USADA has caught zero boxers

FACT

Manny Pacquiao: I will continue to turn down these 30 million dollar drug tests because Floyd, not the commission, asked me to take them. I understand Random blood tests by USADA aren't required by the commission, but I'll accept them as long as there's a cut-off. As soon as Team Mayweather rejects my offer and tells me there's no cut-off, but drug testing up to the day of the fight, I'll just use my "commission only" stance. Yeah, that's what I'll do. BRILLIANT. Hey, snob, what do you think?

Snob Arum: Well Manny, originally it was my idea, but I'll let you take the glory. I'm not sure which is better, your idea or Margarito's eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Pacquiao is Mexico and black's father.

Blacks and latinos team up against the Asian prodigy.
      JMM is and always will be Pac's daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
        I never said that he was on steroids , i just said that people have the right to believe that he is on steroids after all those excuses
        So what are the reasons Floyd is going to state for the court.

Hopefully you will have some good ones because Floyd is clutching at straws at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Scenario #1

Employer: You've been selected to take a free drug test. Meet us down the hall in 15 minutes

Employee: Sure, no problem. See you there

Scenario #2

Employer: You've been selected to take 30 million dollar random drug tests.

Employee: Not only am I scared of needles, but blood makes me weak. There must be some kind of cut-off to these "random" tests. Listen, I know my performances before November 12th have been suspicious, but if you ask me to take this 30 million dollar drug test one more time, I'll sue your ass for defamation of character.

BoxingGenius27: I like Scenario #1. I'm not sure about #2.
          The first scenario involves a nobody, a regular employer who needs to work for his family.

In the second scenario lets replace the Employee with OPRAH.

"Oprah we'll give you 30 million dollars for a drug test and we'll punch your face 30 times. Will you agree?"

Comment

So what are the reasons Floyd is going to state for the court.

Hopefully you will have some good ones because Floyd is clutching at straws at the moment.

Mayweather never said that Pacquiao is on steroids .

De La Hoya was sued too and he never said that Pacquiao is on steroids .

Comment

Originally posted by syrianposter View Post
              mayweather never said that pacquiao is on steroids .

De la hoya was sued too and he never said that pacquiao is on steroids .

why are you avoiding my question?

Answer the question! Is your father a donkey?

I need proof, donkey boy!

I will keep repeating this until you post a picture with your real life father.

If not your mother sexed a donkey. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                Mayweather never said that Pacquiao is on steroids .

De La Hoya was sued too and he never said that Pacquiao is on steroids .
                If he never said it directly he has implied in on many occasion and his co-accused have said it directly.

Oscar paid up because he was a smart man. Floyd ain't too smart but he is in back peddle mode, just like his boxing you could say.

Floyd is going to be found guilty, the only question is how much is he going to have to pay.

Ask yourself would all these people be accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs if not for the Mayweather's words?

That the damge it has done to his image. And Pacquiao image is worth millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  The first scenario involves a nobody, a regular employer who needs to work for his family.

"Oprah we'll give you 30 million dollars for a drug test and we'll punch your face 30 times. Will you agree?"
                  Take the test Oprah

Comment

If he never said it directly he has implied in on many occasion and his co-accused have said it directly.

Oscar paid up because he was a smart man. Floyd ain't too smart but he is in back peddle mode, just like his boxing you could say.

Floyd is going to be found guilty, the only question is how much is he going to have to pay.

Ask yourself would all these people be accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs if not for the Mayweather's words?

That the damge it has done to his image. And Pacquiao image is worth millions.

Its not by denying , crying and playing the victim that you will stop the public from believing that Pacquiao is on steroids anyway , this rumor will follow him forever .

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

I like that Oprah idea, but we have to take it one step at a time my son.

First, let's put Manny's name there, then we can proceed to Oprah. What do you say my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X