No announcement yet.

Since Pacs controversial win over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    where was mayfeathers awesome defense when victor hoetiz was constantly snapping his head back with powerful flush shots in the fourth round !!!!! vwhere was chicken littles masterfeul defense when ortiz cut the ring off on him and had him pinned up against the roaps and was pounding away (no lex steele) !!!! the worst thing about that is ortiz is a c- fighter and he was able to do that against mayfeather what do you think a super champion like manny will be able to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ORTIZ IS THE NUMBER 3 RANKED WELTERWEIGHT .

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post

i didnt say hoetiz had a 100% connect rate during the exchange !!! floydie blocked some punches but ortiz still landed a few !!!!! if those shots were landed by a naturally heavy handed fighter like manny or the late great vernon forrest mayfeather perfect record wouldve came to a screaching halt !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        i didnt say hoetiz had a 100% connect rate during the exchange !!! floydie blocked some punches but ortiz still landed a few !!!!! if those shots were landed by a naturally heavy handed fighter like manny or the late great vernon forrest mayfeather perfect record wouldve came to a screaching halt !!!!!!!

Ortiz hits as hard if not harder than Manny. Manny hasn't knocked anybody out for years and reality is he never was a particularly big puncher as his record shows.

Forrest wasn't a particular big puncher either & it's crazy to think a guy that got battered twice by Mayorga & outboxed by Sergio Mora is knocking Floyd out.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Marquez is the Ken Norton to Pacquiao Norton in my Opinon beat Ali all 3 times once by decsion and than was robbed 2 times. Other heavywieghts beat the crap of Norton but Norton had Ali's number similar to Marquez on Pacquiao
          How many lightwieghts beat the crap out of Marquez?
          Marquez is in a class of his own. Team Marquez is just a better team then team Pacquiao .

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            maybe nobody said anything becaues JMM step up to the plate and said lets BOTH TAKE THE TEST AND PAC TEAM JUST SHUT THERE MOUTH AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT JMM USEING PEDS EVER AGINE. your point you were trying to make FAIL
            LOL. bottom line, BOTH got in the ring didnt they??? big bad wolf PED user didnt kill anyone did he??? in fact, emotional fans are crying robbery. the "smaller" man stepped up and took on the p4p best fighter in the world with no issue right???? and was competitive... so what is this magic PED benefit? you guys are crazy. now the villagers are hunting pac because of wrap stacking. LOL

to me, the whole PED thing is getting out of hand... a subject that should be negotiated upon privately turned into an excuse/crutch/hindrance/insult/marketing tool for both camps.

how is my point fail? my complaint was the hypocritical/biased fans on here... the people quick to point at pac's size wont even mention jmm's size???? or ability to take the big bad wolf's punches??? team jmm can claim the willingness to test all they want BECAUSE everyone knows team pac dug themselves a hole where if they request a test, they look hypocritical.... for the sake of saving face.

youre trying to discredit my point by bringing up team pac's actions... i wasnt even talking about them. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              How many lightwieghts beat the crap out of Marquez?
              Marquez is in a class of his own. Team Marquez is just a better team then team Pacquiao .
              no doubt, im a huge jmm fan... but he's been fighting come forward fighters himself too. casamayor (faded), diaz (aggressive pressure fighter), kats (rugged brawler).... casamayor would be the only crafty boxer he faced at 135.

and lets not mention chris john @ 126.

soooooooooooooo.... HOF'er jmm had a solid 135, but not GREAT. i really wish he wasnt left out of the mix of barrera/morales/pac, i think jmm wouldve done great.

Comment

Working...
              X