Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Chavez Will Kick Sergio Martinez's Ass Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    BRING ON SERGIO! I'm with Freddie on this one! All you unrealistic boxing fans will soon see that CHAVEZ last name is CHAVEZ. That means he can fight! I've been saying this for over a year now. He is a fighter. All I see on this site is HATE for no reason. He didn't have amateur background and went pro within a year and you blame him for his slow development??? This shows me that you idiots know nothing about boxing! Roach does. MARTINEZ had serious problems with BARKER and looked very average. Is CHAVEZ not better than BARKER? Exactly. He may even stop MARTINEZ! can't wait!
    My friends last name is Chavez and he's a horrible fighter.
    Also your triangle theory is fail because Sergio knocked out Barker.
    And Sergio won't stop barking up their tree.... he's desperate for opponents and the only thing I can see in this not happening is the WBC, Arum or money

Comment

Roach has proven himself to be an idiot trailer park trainer who frequently makes incorrect predictions. He needs to stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Wow you must be EXTREMELY confused or new to boxing. Matchmakers, promoters and Managers make the decisions, not trainers
        so your telling me trainers or fighters have never had a say?

Comment

Seems like roach is losing his mind. If its so easy how come the fight hasn't happen yet. How come Chavez/Roach do not demand this fight from Arum?

Chavez keeps on hiding behind the excuse "my promoter decides who i fight next" like many fighters do.

Sergio will KO Chavez.
          Last edited by koolttt; 11-21-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Roach is way off base here. He runs his mouth too much. Martinez is not p4p #3 for nothing and it's not like he has learned nothing since 2000 when Antonio knocked him out.

Comment

Hold up..WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT (in the words of Nate Dog)

He just beat a b level boxer. Lets not get beside ourselves. Sergio will take this fight.
              Chavez impressed me but still took some pretty good shots from a guy who was on the verge of retiring. I know he has a headache right now.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                so your telling me trainers or fighters have never had a say?
                Whats "a say"?

A large amount of people have a say, but you said they are the ones thar decide which is bull *****

Comment

i don't understand how Roach can say anything about losing to margarito 10 years ago? I mean lets talk about Roach prized possession pacman. 10 years ago he lost to..... wait some bum who isn't even ranked or fighting, and certainly not of margaritos pedigree. Pacman also lost a cuople weeks ago but we really don't need to go there.

Comment

Wow. I guess that schooling that Marquez gave Pac must have really affected Roach's mental stability more than I thought. Maybe he needs some time off or maybe he needs professional help. Because after reading this nonsense that he saying I can tell he has totally lost it.

The guy says he's not impressed with a fighter who got KO'd by Marg. Yet his number one fighter had lost to Torrecampo or Singsurat around the same time if I'm not mistaken. When Sergio lost to Marg no one even knew who the hell Pac was. So is he impressed with that?

The only reason he's talking all this **** is because he knows good and damn well inhouse Arum will never make the fight so he's trying to save face. Out loud he says " Yeah, we'll whip Sergio's ass!" then he whispers to Arum "Please, for the love of God don't make this fight!" ****ing fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Whats "a say"?

A large amount of people have a say, but you said they are the ones thar decide which is bull *****
                      I believe I said that they sit down with the promoter & have their say. Yes the promoter goes out & makes the actual fight but surely a trainer/fighter would have to be like yeh we want him or yeh we'll fight him.

Not in every case but to say its never happened, c'mon.

Comment

Working...
                      X