Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Chavez Will Kick Sergio Martinez's Ass Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    And who was Khan's promoter when he took the Prescott fight?
    Frank Warren I believe. Your point being?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
      Martinez fought Barker, does that make him an embarrassment as well?

You're post is poorly worded.
      You referring to me? Any other time a Barker fight would be fine. I don't mean that barker would be a terrible opponent. It's that he'd be fighting the loser of Martinez vs Barker instead of the winner. (and vacating the belt to avoid the winner in the process) The reason why I brought up Barker is because apparently there has been negotiations between Barker and Chavez already.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-21-2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Roach... STFU.... for real... you're not fooling anybody

Comment

I cant wait to see how in the world Chavez Jr gets out of this because if that fight happens Sergio will give a ass whoopin! I would even pay the 59.95 just to see Chavez Jr get beat up! Please find a way to sign the fight

Comment

Roach must really hate Sergio.

Comment

this overrated trainer needs to shut up already,didn't he learn his lesson from the marquez fight?..he said "don't be surprised if manny ko's him in one round"...this man should just shut up,he's not a promoter,just do your job of training

Comment

Lmao!! Wild mouth gym is at it again, I don't think jr. Can take on Martinez right now, I wanna see him whip Cotto's ass first then Margarito and then he'll be ready for "Mayweather's and Pacquaio's tormentor".

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  The point I was making was that Freddie can call out whoever he wants but it doesn't matter.

Usually a fighter, the trainer & the promoter sit down & they agree on the fight with the fighter & the trainer having the most say.

But trainers make decisions. When Khan fought Prescott; his trainer picked Prescott as the opponent. Then again Khan was KO'd in one & his trainer was promptly fired. But I never said trainers make the right decisions lol.
                  Wow you must be EXTREMELY confused or new to boxing. Matchmakers, promoters and Managers make the decisions, not trainers

Comment

roach is a jokeeee!

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Floyd is afraid of that right hand, Manny knocks him out!
                    (Let's make Marquez-Pacquiao 4)

Chavez kicks Martinez ass right now!
                    (Chavez-Canelo is the next fight to make)
                    +1

hehehhehehehee

Comment

Clapping his hands........

BRING ON SERGIO! I'm with Freddie on this one! All you unrealistic boxing fans will soon see that CHAVEZ last name is CHAVEZ. That means he can fight! I've been saying this for over a year now. He is a fighter. All I see on this site is HATE for no reason. He didn't have amateur background and went pro within a year and you blame him for his slow development??? This shows me that you idiots know nothing about boxing! Roach does. MARTINEZ had serious problems with BARKER and looked very average. Is CHAVEZ not better than BARKER? Exactly. He may even stop MARTINEZ! can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X