Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Chavez Will Kick Sergio Martinez's Ass Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chavez jr is a fat cow

Comment

lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        What trainer does?

Last I heard was that Bob Arum ran Top Rank.
        The point I was making was that Freddie can call out whoever he wants but it doesn't matter.

Usually a fighter, the trainer & the promoter sit down & they agree on the fight with the fighter & the trainer having the most say.

But trainers make decisions. When Khan fought Prescott; his trainer picked Prescott as the opponent. Then again Khan was KO'd in one & his trainer was promptly fired. But I never said trainers make the right decisions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          This is y I didn't care when Brandon and antonio made fun of roaches disease
          **** OFF you POS KARMA is gonna hit you REAL GOOD you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            The point I was making was that Freddie can call out whoever he wants but it doesn't matter.

Usually a fighter, the trainer & the promoter sit down & they agree on the fight with the fighter & the trainer having the most say.

But trainers make decisions. When Khan fought Prescott; his trainer picked Prescott as the opponent. Then again Khan was KO'd in one & his trainer was promptly fired. But I never said trainers make the right decisions lol.
            And who was Khan's promoter when he took the Prescott fight?

Comment

Freddie writing a check with his mouth that the Cash Cow's ass can't cash.

Comment

HA! ahahahaha, please make this fight happen, so Sergio can destroy that fool Chavez!

Comment

The only way Chavez could walk away from a Martinez fight without THAT much criticism is if he fights Canelo, but it doesn't seem like Canelo wants to move up. If Chavez vacates the belt to avoid Martinez, and then fights Darren Barker, the dude is going to be an embarrassment. Even the Mexicans fans will start to get suspicious.

Comment

sit down roach

Comment

Martinez fought Barker, does that make him an embarrassment as well?

You're post is poorly worded.

Comment

Working...
                      X