Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: De La Hoya's 156 Reply Shows Canelo is Scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the fact Chavez Jr doesnt even mention Martinez proves he's scared. Wish boxers would fight the best in their division first before calling out boxers in other divisions. chavez should fight martinez and alvarez should fight the winner of cotto-margaritto. Imho both would get exposed.

Comment

Jr. still hasn't convinced me he can hang with the best. I think all the boxing fans out there are tired of seeing these up and coming fighters taking on fights that you can pretty much 95%-100% of the time know who's going to win. Max Kellerman said after the Manfredo fight that Chavez's record is su****ious because of the breaks he's had because of who his father is. Chavez and his camp need to prove all these doubters including myself wrong. I was always a big fan of Chavez Sr. and when Jr. came around I was really excited to see what he was going to bring to the table. So far I've been very disappointed.

Comment

Chavez Jr needs to keep his focus on making a future fight with Martinez not Alverez that fight can wait

Comment

There it is there!!

Comment

Originally posted by solo-33 View Post
            Jr. still hasn't convinced me he can hang with the best. I think all the boxing fans out there are tired of seeing these up and coming fighters taking on fights that you can pretty much 95%-100% of the time know who's going to win. Max Kellerman said after the Manfredo fight that Chavez's record is su****ious because of the breaks he's had because of who his father is. Chavez and his camp need to prove all these doubters including myself wrong. I was always a big fan of Chavez Sr. and when Jr. came around I was really excited to see what he was going to bring to the table. So far I've been very disappointed.
            You are spot on.

Comment

i can't believe this sad ass champion is calling canelo scared. chavez jr is the sorriest champion in the history of mexican boxing. you are scared of martinez and rubio.instead of coming down why don't you stay up at 160.chavez will get destroyed by any top 10 fighter at 160 thats why he's ducking.

Comment

I got 3 words for macho man chavez jr. :
                Rubio, martinez & pirog....!
                Fight or VACATE....!

Comment

Look at this chump talk smh. At least canelo is taking somewhat a risk against Gomez.and Cintron. Want to talk about scare? Then fight Rubio or Pirog, then Martinez. Grow some comenes and fight someone relevant already.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                    And the fact Chavez Jr doesnt even mention Martinez proves he's scared. Wish boxers would fight the best in their division first before calling out boxers in other divisions. chavez should fight martinez and alvarez should fight the winner of cotto-margaritto. Imho both would get exposed.
                    My thougts exactly, tho I think canelo should fight kirland first amd the winmer gets the winner between cotto margarito.

Comment

You guys are hypercritical. A few weeks ago I logged on this forum and people were saying Chavez Jr. was a bum and he was in for a surprise with Manfredo Jr. LoL Now that he came out with the win Manfredo Jr. was over matched? Come on people stop hating on the Legend's son. He is a better fighter than Canelo and everyone in Mexico and the US loves him. He sells and that's why Martinez wants to fight him. If you guys thought Manfredo Jr. was too small for Chavez Jr. then wait until you see Canelo standing next to Chavez Jr. The power, size, and strength do not match at all and that's why I know Chavez Jr. will most likely blast out Canelo in a fight. Chavez Jr. is simply better!

Comment

Working...
                      X