Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: De La Hoya's 156 Reply Shows Canelo is Scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    Just cause they ask for a certain weight doesn't mean he's scared. It simply means he's not in your weight class. Fight Sergio you P****
    Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    and you not fighting Sergio shows you are a b1tch.Canelo isnt in your weight class coward,,fight the true champion in your division
    Why the Martinez fight, exactly?

Larry why are you so keen to having a Mismatch happen? Why do you want an elite P4P guy the best MW in the World have 2 cherry picked fights back-to-back? I thought you were tough, competitive fights?

Comment

Dont try to distract canelo.He has a tough fight coming up against cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        DAMN, Chavez Jr just ****ted on Team Pac and at the same time calling Alverez scared! lol

He fights Manfredo and now thinks he can talk ****. lol He's going to get a lot of hate from the *******s now!
        He also shitted on Hopkins, Roy Jones, and etc etc of fighters I suppose?

So F'ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          Canelo is listed at 5'9 ". He looks taller, I thought he was at least 5'10". He may be too small to fight Chavez.
          Canelo, 5'9 or 5'10? That's a bit of a stretch imo, Canelo is 5'8ish If you go back and look at the last Floyd-Ortiz press conference when Floyd and Canelo had stood next to each other for a picture Floyd appeared to be taller than Canelo..

Comment

you serious...! why is JR Talking all this ****? calling out the smaller guys?
            B.I.T.C.H. Move on his part! someone tell JR. :Marco Rubio & S.Martinez are waiting for his call! Damm Pirog would give him $5mill To Whoop his A$$ in Russia.... chavez lookin like a P U N K.... Man Up fight mandatory or Vacate!

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
              you serious...! why is JR Talking all this ****? calling out the smaller guys?
              B.I.T.C.H. Move on his part! someone tell JR. :Marco Rubio & S.Martinez are waiting for his call! Damm Pirog would give him $5mill To Whoop his A$$ in Russia.... chavez lookin like a P U N K.... Man Up fight mandatory or Vacate!

Comment

"...several of his fights at CATCHWEIGHT'S..."

How does that ignorant Ryan Burton have such a job?

On topic - does Saul actually fight at 156? Why not just make it 160? Can Saul not push for that?

Comment

Julito thinks he's the man cuz he beat manfredo lol.He's still a big ass bafoon kid who will get murdered by any top fighter.And he's in no position to make demands.IMO 157,the most 158 is reasonable for his past diuretic's cheating lazy ass.Poor bafoon,canelo has a deeper voice then him .

Comment

Shut the face cus neither of you will face Martinez.

Comment

fighter sergio he is in your division hype job

Comment

Working...
                      X