Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza: Marquez didn't come to fight,I thought Marquez was a true Mexican Warrior..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
    Juan Manuel "DinaRUN" Marquez lol
    Well done your sigs show two moments when Pac partially got the better of Marquez, there ain't enough room on this forum to show Pacquiao getting schooled.

BTW the 2nd one looks like a jab, a **** jab at that.

Comment

• Jeez, these guys are looking dumber by the minute. excuses after excuses.

Comment

• for the crying cocksuckquiao team

these kind of comments are just proof that they can't deal with the fake victory..they know they lost ..they're not used to see pac get a beat down..they're used to enjoying him beating on weight drained damaged goods

Comment

• Ricky Hatton fought like a Mexican Warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
            ALEX ARIZA: "I THOUGHT MARQUEZ WAS A TRUE MEXICAN WARRIOR...HE PLAYED IT SAFE"

"Marquez didn't come to fight; that was his plan, was to survive and try to take advantage and win on points. He didn't come to knock Manny out. I thought Marquez was a true Mexican warrior, was going to come and do exactly what he said and try to make sure it didn't go in the hands of judges, but he didn't. He let it go to the hands of the judges...you can't keep going backwards. Even though you're counterpunching beautifully and you're sticking to your game plan, this is a championship fight, man. This is a fight that had two controversial endings...Marquez played it safe and didn't want to take any risks. A true Mexican warrior big shot that he is and that he claims to be...What happened to all that blood, life, glory and all that other stuff that he said on 24/7? I thought he was going to leave it all in the ring, not play it safe. I never heard 'play it safe' ever come into play," stated world-class strength-and-conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who shared his thoughts on the outcome of last Saturday's fight, the performances of both Pacquiao and Marquez, their future plans and much more. Check it out!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11219.html
            Why would you not stick to a game plan? Roach has already said Manny didn't stick to the game plan & look @ how badly Manny performed.

Ariza really needs to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETShkg-65fY

(wouldn't let me embed the link; if anyone can pm me on how to do this it would be greatly appreciated).

What happened to Marquez needing "divine intervention?" & he won't last more than 6 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
              ALEX ARIZA: "I THOUGHT MARQUEZ WAS A TRUE MEXICAN WARRIOR...HE PLAYED IT SAFE"

"Marquez didn't come to fight; that was his plan, was to survive and try to take advantage and win on points. He didn't come to knock Manny out. I thought Marquez was a true Mexican warrior, was going to come and do exactly what he said and try to make sure it didn't go in the hands of judges, but he didn't. He let it go to the hands of the judges...you can't keep going backwards. Even though you're counterpunching beautifully and you're sticking to your game plan, this is a championship fight, man. This is a fight that had two controversial endings...Marquez played it safe and didn't want to take any risks. A true Mexican warrior big shot that he is and that he claims to be...What happened to all that blood, life, glory and all that other stuff that he said on 24/7? I thought he was going to leave it all in the ring, not play it safe. I never heard 'play it safe' ever come into play," stated world-class strength-and-conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who shared his thoughts on the outcome of last Saturday's fight, the performances of both Pacquiao and Marquez, their future plans and much more. Check it out!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11219.html
              what a counter puncher who used slick footwork should stand and fight lol

ariza needs stfu!!!!! does it not know what boxing is

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                Why would you not stick to a game plan? Roach has already said Manny didn't stick to the game plan & look @ how badly Manny performed.

Ariza really needs to:

What happened to Marquez needing "divine intervention?" & he won't last more than 6 rounds.
                I agree.

Comment

• This because is by far the worst.

"Marquez was moving! He's supposed to stand still or come right to him!"

Comment

• "Even though you're counterpunching beautifully and you're sticking to your game plan, this is a championship fight, man."

This is why Ariza is a world class strength and conditioning coach, not a world class boxing trainer.

Comment

• what a dick. i bet he wasnt saying that when marquez was cracking pacquiao with clean shots was he.

Comment

Working...
                      X