No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Guerrero: The Experts Give Their Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
    We have not even see him fight at 140, so the idea that Mayweather and Guerrero would fight is laughable.
    Almost as laughable as Mayweather/Marquez.

Comment

• i still want to see pac-chicken floyd to slug it out for the #1 p4p title...why don't mayweather's camp try at pacquiao when "allegedly" marquez exposed pacquiao?

is chicken floyd again afraid to fight the midget? boxing fans around the world wanted to see pac-chicken floyd slug it out in the ring...the two should fight to determine who's who...

fighting another southpaw is chicken floyd's scheme...clearly he will beat this guy because guerrero is smaller than him...and when he beat guerrero, which surely i think he will, chicken floyd will brag to the world again that he would not fight pacquiao because already he mastered all the southpaws in the world...

chicken floyd, if you think you can beat pacquiao, fight him now...

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
        i still want to see pac-chicken floyd to slug it out for the #1 p4p title...why don't mayweather's camp try at pacquiao when "allegedly" marquez exposed pacquiao?

is chicken floyd again afraid to fight the midget? boxing fans around the world wanted to see pac-chicken floyd slug it out in the ring...the two should fight to determine who's who...

fighting another southpaw is chicken floyd's scheme...clearly he will beat this guy because guerrero is smaller than him...and when he beat guerrero, which surely i think he will, chicken floyd will brag to the world again that he would not fight pacquiao because already he mastered all the southpaws in the world...

chicken floyd, if you think you can beat pacquiao, fight him now...
        You Check_hooks looking fool

Arum has already announced that Pac will not be fighting Mayweather next.

You fkn dumbarse, it was his first act of business after the Marquez debacle.

Comment

• Why is this thread still going..?

This fight isn't serious right?

Comment

• Bump. 1 year later.

This was back when Guerrero was a Lightweight.

14-6-2 in favor of Floyd. Wow, that is a lot of 'experts' picking Guerrero. I wonder what the experts think now that Guerrero actually has two fights/wins at 147? Do more experts pick Robert?

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Martinez, Khan, Pacquiao, Bradley, Berto, or Canelo

Those are the only fights Floyd should be considering, I hope this is just some dumb rumor
              Damn, how things change. Especially Berto, Khan, and Bradley. Bradley is okay though. Pacquiao fell off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
                Good job by Guerrero's publicity team
                Best publicity team in the sport right now. Back in November and still today. I give him that easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthas View Post
                  Mayweather fans thought that Floyd will fight Martinez. That's hilarious. He will not fight men like Cotto or Martinez in his whole ducking career.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I don't like this fight. Guerrero is untested at the elite level at 140. Fighting the best fighter at 147?

This will be Floyds second fight in a row against a southpaw.

Would have much rather prefer Khan or Maidana. They are both more popular than guerrero and I think we can all agree they are slightly better than Guerrero. Come on Floyd please fight Khan or Maidana, for your fans.

With that said, Guerrero is a better pick than Morales, Matthysse, Alexander, and any WW not named Pacquiao, Ortiz, Berto.

I change my mind

Don't do that.

True.

Probably evened out now.

Proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                      Did I miss something??
                      The fights happening!

Comment

Working...
                      X