I guess it worked.

NSB bought it hook line and sinker.
    Is this a fake article, Phantom?

You tend to know this ****.

Comment

• why don't we tweet someone... Ima tweet donaire and ask

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        I dont think they are fake. But all the quotes come from Guerrero's Publicist. And we dont know what the question were or how they were formed.
        Ahhh, ok. Thanks for the information.

Too many bull**** articles these days.

I hope this fight doesn't happen.

Comment

• Guerrero is not PPV worthy get some wins under your resume than a fight with Floyd but I still think Floyd makes the kid look foolish in the ring this fight would not sell most mexicans don't even know who the ghost is just the hardcore boxing fans know who is and the arena will be empty if this fight gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            Guerrero is not PPV worthy get some wins under your resume than a fight with Floyd but I still think Floyd makes the kid look foolish in the ring this fight would not sell most mexicans don't even know who the ghost is just the hardcore boxing fans know who is and the arena will be empty if this fight gets made.
            I agree that he won't help sell out a venue. I think he'll do worse than Ortiz when him and Floyd couldn't sell out.
            I'm not in favor of this match because of him being a LW who has a shoulder injury recently and no tune-up fight.

Comment

• The Racket Squad: Money On The Ghost

Should Floyd select Guerrero, it would be a dynamic statement regarding his desire to fight the best.
              This would be Mayweathers most dangerous contest since Castillo.
              Robert has the stuff to take Floyd to the edge.
              At this point, a Pac/ Money fight has less urgency then it did a week ago.
              It's about styles and either man would give Mayweather a run for his 'Money.'

Comment

• Guerrero?

Easy win for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  If that happens, consider Pac in my avatar for a week.
                  I'll raise that, spot you a month.

Comment

• First of all this would be another fine example of floyd making a lightweight jump up to fight him without having ever fought at that weight before and

2) if floyd fights in February than he is ducking and dodging Pac again

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      "May 5th is still the date that we believe we're going to fight on, but I would love to fight in February if it's possible".

-Floyd Mayweather

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11189.html

Now back to Boxingscene, Who wrote or asked these questions?
                      I've told that kid I don't know how many times....

What I want to know is, who let that idiot out of the corner? Nobody has allowed the *******s out yet.....

Comment

Working...
                      X