Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job by Guerrero's publicity team

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Maybe a explanation like this should have been put in the article, or something pointing out that this is from Guerrero's publicist would have helped stop all the confusion.
      ahh.. so this is the same thing as when nate campbells manager lobbied for him to be floyds opponent instead of mosley back in 2010.

I wouldn't worry then.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Is this fight really becoming an option?
        I like guerrero. Good fighter with a good backstory (wife has cancer). But it is sad that, once again, the smaller guys are the options for mayweather, not the best guys. Why isn't this about martinez-mayweather, a much better matchup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          ahh.. so this is the same thing as when nate campbells manager lobbied for him to be floyds opponent instead of mosley back in 2010.

I wouldn't worry then.
          Yes,that would have helped, although there's been some talk about this fight in other circles.

Comment

• these idiots like saying it's a pick em fight or favouring mayweather's opponenet untill floyd beats them up and makes it look easy then they turn around with the same excuse of him being the bigger man

always happens

floyd would take guerrero's soul on some bhop **** not saying he would blow him away but guerrero would soon find out it's impossible to land clean shots on floyd then he'll become discouraged and mentally i don't think he is tough enough to deal with mayweather's frustrating style

they are better fights at 147 khan berto bradley being the obvious choices

what happened to the talks of the spadafora fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Is it the great Morales or ATG Guerrero?!? The suspense is killing me.
              Either one is good, because it will mean that Mayweather definitely aint gonna get touched up by a 38yo lightweight

Comment

• We have not even see him fight at 140, so the idea that Mayweather and Guerrero would fight is laughable.

Comment

• Isnt this just like the Morales rumor ?

Amusing that people say that Khan aint ready for Mayweather, and he aint, but that Guerrero is a solid opponent ?

I like Guerrero, but doesnt boxing use weight divisions ?

Or are divisions out-the-window now, and contractual weight manipulations the way to go?

I would like it if every non-boxing fanboy fell-off-a-cliff, and left my sport alone.

Just a thought.....

How about Mayweather either fight a welter? a champion above him? or a champion coming up? Yes, that would be preferable I think, *** everyone else..... lets not turn this into the manny-circus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                    We have not even see him fight at 140, so the idea that Mayweather and Guerrero would fight is laughable.
                    Where does this **** come from ?

Comment

• People must be forgetting how bad Guerrero was looking against Yordan! Floyd would kill Guerrero! I like Guerrero but he hasn't done much to deserve a shot at Floyd imo!
                      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      lol. im not suprised at the possibility of the fight happening. what i am suprised at is the fact that ppl actually picked Guerrero to win. a pick'em fight? seriously steward???

Comment

Working...
                      X