Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather and Hopkins should watch out for TS. He'd kick the **** out of them in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
      you do realise that if youre grabbing someones shirt with one hand, then you cant use that arm to block with or punch with, right? sure, itll work occasionally on bums, but if you actually go against someone who knows what theyre doing, theyll pick up on that real fast.

and did you even consider that a very large part of defensive boxing is footwork? Even you try walking in trying to grab someones shirt, theyll just pepper the **** out of you with punches while backpeddling. and, again, it doesnt take that hard a punch to **** someones day up when barefisted.
      here's a geek that tries to come up to me with BRO science about a street fight.

LMAO. have you ever been in a fight? Of course not.

Let me tell you something. When you are that close and you get a hold of someone's shirt.... there's no need to use that hand as it can't punch with power anyway because of the distancing. you are using that hand to get your opponent off balance as you tug him forward into your flush bombs.

There's no ref there to break you guys up once you are close.

DIRTY BOXING owns the streets. Defensive boxing is completely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post

None of you fossies can walk the same street as me. Go to my previous threads and see how I throw down. When some ghetto trash approached me on the boat, I dropped him the moment he put his hands on me. I bring the heat homie. It's on record. Real talk.
        None of us can live on the streets yet here you are bragging about something to people on the internet who don't know anything about you.

Anyways DAWG I can live on da streets, didn't I ever tell you BOIS bout dat wun tiem when Big Jeff was ambushed by 5 profezionul bocksers who unloaded everyting and el kitchen sink on Jeff, lukeh for Jeff I wuz cumin round teh corner and caught da sink before it crashed into Jeff's melon, I threw it bak and one timmed one of dem in da face face, the others seen dis n got scurrrred n ran like puzzies.
        Last edited by NChristo; 11-18-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
          Mayweather and Hopkins should watch out for TS. He'd kick the **** out of them in real life.
          I would knock Mayweather out cold in real life.

Dude can't shoulder roll his way out of a shirt grab and 3 concussive straight rights in a row.

I'm 6'1 and 220 lbs of shredded diesel. I would beat him like I beat your mother.

Comment

anyway, defensive boxing does not work if someone can grab your shirt.

Someone like Tyson or David Tua would rule the streets. What would Lennox or Wlad do if Tyson or Tua ran up on him and started unloading bombs at point blank range while holding onto his clothes? They can't run. they won't have range to work with.

Real life.

None of you fossies can walk the same street as me. Go to my previous threads and see how I throw down. When some ghetto trash approached me on the boat, I dropped him the moment he put his hands on me. I bring the heat homie. It's on record. Real talk.

I knew Charlie Z had a BS account.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              If there's a bridge near you,please feel free to take a swan dive off of it.

Me and prinze have almost never agreed on ANYTHING. But this is a green worthy suggestion.

Comment

You guys want a good example of dirty boxing vs polished boxing?

Pull up Randy Couture vs Vitor Belfor 1.

Vitor was the best boxer in the early UFC's. he was on the Brazilian National boxing team. His team mate(nog) won the brazilian boxing championships.

Vitor was blowing through everybody with his straight quick combination punching until he ran into an old army vet.

What Randy did was he would grab the back of Vitor's neck while he unloaded bombs with his right repeitively.

Vitor was totally baffled as this tactic is illegal in boxing. Randy grabbing Vitor's head negated his Vitor's right hand and also his leverage and the control of distancing. Randy controlled Vitor and lead him wherever he wanted with that hand and outstruck him despite having 0 KO power.

Comment

here's a geek that tries to come up to me with BRO science about a street fight.

LMAO. have you ever been in a fight? Of course not.

Let me tell you something. When you are that close and you get a hold of someone's shirt.... there's no need to use that hand as it can't punch with power anyway because of the distancing. you are using that hand to get your opponent off balance as you tug him forward into your flush bombs.

There's no ref there to break you guys up once you are close.

DIRTY BOXING owns the streets. Defensive boxing is completely useless.
                  Ive already laid out someone from that close grabbing range, so, I will disagree with your theory that you cant get leverage at that range.

and its much more beneficial to grab behind the neck if you want to hold and hit, not the shirt.

Comment

Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.
                    STFU and GTFO!!

Comment

Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.
                      no where near

you seem to be mistaken friend and like boxing for the wrong reasons, it isn't about street fighting, it is boxing! the art of hitting and not getting hit, a sweet science!

You want your crappy street brawls go down to your local pub and stir up a fight, I guarantee it will not be an ounce as exciting as a true boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                      X