Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter Hits Back at Froch: He's Avoiding Lucian!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEDARD IS OBVIOUSLY SAYING FROCH IS AVOIDING A FIGHT WITH BUTE AFTER THE FINAL.

that's not hard to understand, he's basically saying Froch is already looking to discredit Bute because he doesn't intend to fight him next after Ward

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Carl Froch has the best resume in that division, bar none. And one of the best resumes in the entire sport of boxing.
      Froch's daddy begs to differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Uh no. Bute decline to fight Froch by declining to enter the tournament.
        Uh yes. Bute wanted a unification fight with Froch just before he entered the tournament, fact. There were some talks, fact. Froch wasn't happy with the money apparently.

Bute was also ringside when Froch was 12 seconds away of losing his championship to Taylor in the states. Fact.

As I said, I don't blame Froch for instead chosing to enter the tournament, that was the logical and best decision he could make. But now Bute is back to h(a)unt him

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Kessler's win column is garbage. And he's not Froch's daddy for sure, the fight was too close.

Comment

Johnson
            Abraham
            Dirrell
            Taylor
            Pascal
            Magee

VS

Beyer
            Andrade
            Mundine
            Sartison
            Siacca
            Froch

LOL

Comment

I realize that Mikkel Kessler beat Froch (in a close fight.) But you don't seriously think that Kessler's resume is better than The Cobra's, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Jean Bedard, the president of InterBox, who promote IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute, was not amused with a recent article on BoxingScene.com that involved WBC champion Carl Froch. In the article, Froch took a direct shot at Bute and downplayed his top status at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]
                .....right the same bute who said he was not interested in the likes of kessler etc who said "there are other champions in the division" and also the same bute who just fought glen johnson? or killers like mendy or magee or brinkley im guessing? froch has been calling out bute and so have others from the super six when super six finishes i would love to see the winner hammer bute it would be great to see this guy be dethroned finally...

Comment

Froch's daddy

The judges were Froch's daddies more than Kessler was.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                    Uh yes. Bute wanted a unification fight with Froch just before he entered the tournament, fact. There were some talks, fact. Froch wasn't happy with the money apparently.

Bute was also ringside when Froch was 12 seconds away of losing his championship to Taylor in the states. Fact.

As I said, I don't blame Froch for instead chosing to enter the tournament, that was the logical and best decision he could make. But now Bute is back to h(a)unt him
                    Bute could've fought Froch in the tournament.

He chose to fight bums instead.

Comment

If there's one person in the sport you're not gonna question for ducking it's a guy who has fought:

Pascal
                      Taylor
                      Dirrell
                      Kessler
                      Abraham
                      Johnson
                      Ward

on the bounce.

Unbelievable. If Froch wins the Super 6, he'll go straight for Kessler again I think. whom has a better 168 pedigree than Bute anyway. Bute needs to get in line!

Comment

Working...
                      X