Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter Hits Back at Froch: He's Avoiding Lucian!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    How the **** could Froch be ducking Bute when he's in the Super6?

Unlike some hypejob who will only fight 'hometown' fights because he's too much of a ***** to get out of his comfort zone.
    Got to disagree with you here i am a massive Froch fan but why should Bute fight else where when hes making equal money to these guys and fills 15,000 easy himself all the best opponent's were in the super six he's tried Kessler and he didn't take it , because of his following and money making ability where he is he has a big stake in this division lets not forget Froch got praise for beating Johnson and is the best thing since sliced bread but Bute beats him as well just after and gets non. Bute is a top fighter but when he comes up against top opposition like ward and froch he's going to struggle with the experience of these guys being in big fights.

Comment

Bute the 31 year old world champion with not ONE stand out win just a long list of bums and old men Bute is a joke and hes packing glass.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
        Got to disagree with you here i am a massive Froch fan but why should Bute fight else where when hes making equal money to these guys and fills 15,000 easy himself all the best opponent's were in the super six he's tried Kessler and he didn't take it , because of his following and money making ability where he is he has a big stake in this division lets not forget Froch got praise for beating Johnson and is the best thing since sliced bread but Bute beats him as well just after and gets non. Bute is a top fighter but when he comes up against top opposition like ward and froch he's going to struggle with the experience of these guys being in big fights.
        That because candaians jump on the wagon of anyone who's gone more than 5 fights without a loss.

Comment

I didn't know being in the super six equated to ducking other fighters. What a ******

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
            I really don’t buy this he can sell tickets in Canada big deal there are a good few boxers who can sell out arenas in there home countries or home towns but sometimes you HAVE to give up home advantage to make big fights.

Both Ward and Froch regardless of the result of there fight are far more accomplished fighters than Bute to expect them to fight in Butes back yard is ridiculous if Bute wants to step up to the plate he will have to fight at a neutral venue.

Froch could sell 15k tickets in Nottingham with the right opponent and marketing but Froch has the balls, willingness and self confidence to fight on the road can Bute say the same?

Comment

lol froch literally CAN'T FIGHT BUTE right now! Literally - he has a contract that says he can't!!! Bute is just saying this, because they know that Kessler brings MORE MONEY to the table for whoever wins between Froch and Ward. . . They are trying to compliment Ward in hopes he will turn down the 5 million pounds to fight Kessler, and rather fight Bute. . . Either way, Bute WILL GET HIS. . . After Froch/Ward fights Kessler - THEN the winner will fight Bute. . . BUTE IS A BEAST, THOUGH! I personally think Bute beats them all. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Jean Bedard, the president of InterBox, who promote IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute, was not amused with a recent article on BoxingScene.com that involved WBC champion Carl Froch. In the article, Froch took a direct shot at Bute and downplayed his top status at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

And the Award for the most stupidest comment by a promoter goes to Jean Bedard

Does he not realise there is super-middleweight tournament, didn't he think it was weird that the best super middles were fighting each other while Bute was fighting a string of B-class fighters.

Bute should have to fight Kessler to get a shot at the Super 6 champ.

Maybe i'm being harsh, maybe the guys doesn't follow boxing, it sure sounds like it.

Comment

what are you guys talking about? it's clear to me that interbox is replying to statement that Froch made about Bute. Froch's getting ready for the biggest fight of his life and all he does is talk about Lucian this and Lucian that. I for one am glad that Bedard guy finally struck back at the Cobra. It was about time he did. Looks like they want Ward after the Super 6 is done, and that to me is great news!

Comment

Originally posted by bazookajoe View Post
                    what are you guys talking about? it's clear to me that interbox is replying to statement that Froch made about Bute. Froch's getting ready for the biggest fight of his life and all he does is talk about Lucian this and Lucian that. I for one am glad that Bedard guy finally struck back at the Cobra. It was about time he did. Looks like they want Ward after the Super 6 is done, and that to me is great news!
                    No, Froch said the winner of the fight between him and Ward will be the best Supermiddle in the World. He already things he is but this fight will put the matter beyond doubt and solidify his position. He mentioned that Bute is not is the same league because of the opposition he has faced.

How is Froch wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      No, Froch said the winner of the fight between him and Ward will be the best Supermiddle in the World. He already things he is but this fight will put the matter beyond doubt and solidify his position. He mentioned that Bute is not is the same league because of the opposition he has faced.

How is Froch wrong?
                      I'm not saying Froch is wrong at all. If anything, he's right. But why confirm a few days ago that he wants to fight Bute for the IBF title then yesterday say Bute's a nobody? Seems to me Froch should be focused on Ward now, not jab Bute with mixed signals.

And then people on here saying interbox guy's a tool because he doesn't know there's a super 6 tourney going on?

I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X