Collapse
No announcement yet.

My, possibly final, Pacquiao-Marquez Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really cant see how you would have Pacquiao winning, between the 3 fights they had this was the most one-sided fight of the 3. Marquez was outboxing Pacquiao and Pac wasn't fighting his kind of kind, Marquez was the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidtracer.com View Post
      Great unbiased opinion.

Round 4 for Marquez = LOL (I'm not even joking)
      round 3 for marquez is even worse i think

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        fair enough...but if you had to re-watch and slow mo to look for a reason pac won...he probably didn't.
        I agree with that, and I also would like to point out in close rounds those do not have to go to the champion or the favored.

Who says they should? I had Marquez in command of this fight from front to back. and when I saw the fight in Slo motion I also noticed Pacquiao missed much much more than it looked watching it in real time, the deciding factors for me in who wins a fight is Clean effective punching and Ring Generalship who is controlling the fight and is able to do what he wants to do and prevent the other fighter from doing what he wants to do.

Comment

the fighti watched saturday night and the fight i rewatched the next day in HD was completely different, i thought marquez won saturday, sundayi had pac winning by atleast 3 or 4 rounds, amazing what you see when you not messed up and watchng a bad quality video

Comment

1st fight 114-111 Pacquiao might have even been 115-110
            2nd fight 114-113 Pacquiao
            3rd fight 115-113 Marquez.

Different people will score the fight different ways. One, because all the rounds in the 3rd fight were pretty close, probably only 4 rounds that their were clear winner. Two, because judging a fight is subjective, we all prefer different aspects of the game and add our own weight to each attribute.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              I agree with that, and I also would like to point out in close rounds those do not have to go to the champion or the favored.

Who says they should? I had Marquez in command of this fight from front to back. and when I saw the fight in Slo motion I also noticed Pacquiao missed much much more than it looked watching it in real time, the deciding factors for me in who wins a fight is Clean effective punching and Ring Generalship who is controlling the fight and is able to do what he wants to do and prevent the other fighter from doing what he wants to do.
              ring generalship is very subjective
              peoples saying pacquiao being forced to fight a different fight than usual and using it as evidence of ring generalship from marquez is just plain stupid

fighters approach always change depending on their opponent

and this is besides the fact that the majority used to consider pacquiao as a "pressure" fighter

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                1st fight 114-111 Pacquiao might have even been 115-110
                2nd fight 114-113 Pacquiao
                3rd fight 115-113 Marquez.

Different people will score the fight different ways. One, because all the rounds in the 3rd fight were pretty close, probably only 4 rounds that their were clear winner. Two, because judging a fight is subjective, we all prefer different aspects of the game and add our own weight to each attribute.

i also had the first 2 for pac,

did you re-watch the 3rd one yet? because it seems we scored the first 2 similar, and i thought the 3rd could be like what you had as well, but after rewatching it i realize pac won the 3rd quite clearly, like 116-112.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  round 3 for marquez is even worse i think
                  lol i knew there was something wrong when all these geniuses psoted scorcards with jmm winning 10 rounds, incluing 3 and 4.

even on my first viewing i had pac winning those.

i thought it was even until round 9-12 and on my first view i thought jmm could have won those. then on the replay i gave 3 of them to pac because of his workrate and with the aid of slow-mo i think its fair to say he won all of them.

as stupid as it sounds, its true that pac did hit him so fast that you could easily miss it.

The judges did areally good job to catch everything that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    i also had the first 2 for pac,

did you re-watch the 3rd one yet? because it seems we scored the first 2 similar, and i thought the 3rd could be like what you had as well, but after rewatching it i realize pac won the 3rd quite clearly, like 116-112.

Yes, re-watch it, and scored it the same.

It was the foot work that won it for Marquez, Pacquiao kept on trying to bring his left into play when the right hook should have been the main weapon. Moving to the left, to land the left, left him out of position.

Should have upped the pace a bit more, and counter the body shots more.

Close fight, close rounds, Pac lands a punch or two more in the close rounds he lost and he wins the fight on my card.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      pac fan circle jerk...smh...this is what u guys have been relegated to??

btw i scored it a draw. just like i scored the other 2 fights. face it, jmm is pacs equal in the ring.
                      first viewing i scored the fight in favor of pac. but second viewing I scored it a draw. for sure this fight is not a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X