No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reality Bites: Vicarious Vegas Weekend Leaves a Mark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
    All I know is that aside from that accidental headbutt from MARQUEZ to PACQUIAO.. MARQUEZ'S face was 5 times worse looking than PACQUIAO'S at the end of the fight
    marquez always looks that way after a fight he swells up around his face very easily

Comment

Lyle, thx for the truth.......i was rooting for Pacman as well, but i knew who was the real champion. I scored it the same, 8 rounds to 4. No one will be allowed to get in the way of Pacman vs Mayweather.

Comment

Agree somewhat, i watched live on primetime with amir khan babbling on about himself the whole night and it LOOKED as though marquez had done enough but he let himself go in the latter quarters. Watching properly for the shots that landed clean and not on the gloves its not as clear cut as everyone makes out in marquez favour. I then watched the reply from HBO and it really did honestly look like a different fight, ledderman had pac up the whole way through i think it was a truly diffcult fight to score objectively, it was all very tit for tat marquez had a scored solid rounds mid fight and just let it slip, i think anything other than a draw was absurd but even the best have fights like this. Look at Floyed/Castillo...Im not sure a 4th fight will solve anything, like manny steward said, they could probably fight each other until their in their 50's but the result would be the same. Hes alis frazier, fraziers norton.

Comment

Working...
        X