• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preach......

Comment

Mandfredo by decision? U crazy

Comment

You should have interviewed the Judges and ask them to explain their scorecards. And compare your own scorecard. I couldn’t find one Article in BS, that interviewed Judges on how they score the fight based on 10 pt scoring system.

I think it’s good to review the tapes in slow motion. We have the Technology to help us make good judgment such as the computer stats; but, since the results favor Pacman they downgraded it.

It is interesting to note that everybody wants to play the role of a Boxing Judge; the boxing fans, the boxers, Journalist and others…they have forgotten the fact that eve inside MEXICO and other Boxing crase countries, there is what we call HOMETOWN DECISION. Even in Olympics there are cases that Judges decisions does not satisfy the audiences/fans.

Comment

Here's this CRAP writer again!

8-4 for Marquez????? Seriously????

But then, you never scored in favor of Pac!

I'm sure this moron writer is very happy and will now put his boy Fraudie as #1 P4P...
          Last edited by wengz2002; 11-15-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Great article, right on the nose.

Comment

Same score and I too was reaching to give pac rds.. Diabolical, discusting, **** call it what you will it was ****ed up.

Comment

The backlash of this decision has been met with such disdain towards boxing that if the superfight is not made it may kill boxing. TR is on a damage control mission right now cause i think they even know who won that fight. I had Marquez up 8-4 with an easy win as most did. I did not see this close fight so many speak of and i have watched it 4 times already but even if Pac wins the 4th fight the luster is gone and this "victory" will always be there and haunt Pac's legacy. True to the heart fans will not admit it but they know it. I have also noticed the Pac balloon deflated a little and not because he lost in the eyes of so many but because he was given an undeserving win. If Marquez had been given his rightful "moment in the sun" so to speak then i dont think this much controversy would of followed.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with this article. I'm a fan of Pac, Marquez and Mayweather so i like to think i'm fairly impartial making my decision. I had Marquez a couple of rounds up and can't change that how ever many times i watch it back. A lot of people (including professional judges) who have Pac up seem to give him rounds based on activity not clean meaningful shots which is just plain wrong imo. If we are to go by that logic of scoring rounds then that basically confirms the counter puncher can never beat the brawler nowadays unless he knocks them out.

Comment

Originally posted by samy18192 View Post
                    arum nd roach wont let it happen
                    so its plain to see some fights are fixed !!!

Comment

Damn, that's exactly how i felt watching the fight too, right on the button.

Comment

Working...
                      X