Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxing is brutal. one controversial win and you're a bum. a hypejob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah...Mexicans are blatantly biased towards their fighters. Boxing is all they got I guess.

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Its how it is when you have irrational fans. Boxing have the worst fans.

Let me correct myself, American Boxing have the worst fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      fair enough. its your list.

put bobby pacquiao at number 1 for all i care
      same thing can be said about ur atg list. u do realize that rite???

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        both of their competition was comparable. the difference being manny arguably lost to the best fighter he fought and floyd beat that very same fighter. actually embarrassed him. done.
        You're acting like Styles don't make fights. And since you want to use this stupid logic, Floyd arguably lost to DLH, Manny beat him worse than he's ever been beat before, made him throw in the towel, embarrassed him, made him retire.

Comment

Originally posted by PfourP View Post
          You're acting like Styles don't make fights. And since you want to use this stupid logic, Floyd arguably lost to DLH, Manny beat him worse than he's ever been beat before, made him throw in the towel, embarrassed him, made him retire.
          Floyd didn't arguably lose to ODH. Cmon man can we have real discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            SEe morales, eric.

No one is saying manny is a bum. Stop the overexaggerating. All I am saying is despite having the advntages, he still has trouble with boxers. He can only dominate a certain style while the fighter he is most often compared to, floyd mayweather, dominates all styles up to this point.
            Ok and he came back and knocked out Morales...twice?

What are you talking about? Everyone is saying he's a bum all of a sudden, saying his past wins mean nothing. You're right about Floyd, only he's dominated multiple styles against sub par competition. Floyd skill is undeniable, but the fact he gets a pass for avoiding the harder fights in his career is pretty LOL.

Comment

floyd arguably lost to dlh??? ur one dumbass post away from going on my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                People didnt just expect more of him, they expected him to win and not get his ass beat. You know, since that's what they been saying the last few years and all. How does the guy who is supposedly the fighter of the decade look like **** against a shot Mosely and look worse against a career lgihtweight? Thats not P4P#1. And now you know the truth.. He never was.
                Classic example of people overestimating Manny then when he doesnt live up to it, HE WAS NEVER P4P material.

Guess what boxers decline, Manny is declining. Based on your post your saying Manny should never EVER decline, he should box for the rest of his life, and never decline.

Just dumb.

And in no way did Manny get his ass beat. He lost close rounds and lost the fight, and that is it. He gets hit clean and comes right back. He barely has a mark on his face outside of the headbutt. So no he did not get his ass beat.

You know what an ass beating his? Frazier v Ali. Look at Frazier's face, and look at Ali's face. But Frazier got the win.

Comment

shut the hell up ya'll do this to floyd and he's never lost....

Comment

and styles make fights, except for when ur floyd mayweather. that excuse would never work for him. but for manny, ive heard it so many times in the last 48hrs that if i had a dollar for everytime i heard it, id be swimmin in arab money. u guys are a bunch of hypocrites that expose yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Floyd didn't arguably lose to ODH. Cmon man can we have real discussions.
                      Nah cause I'm using Boxing scene logic now.

"EVEN AMIR KHAN, MANNY'S OWN SPARRING PARTNER SAID HE LOST, SO HE LOST"

"EVEN FILIPINOS ARE SAYING MANNY LOST, SO HE LOST"

Floyd Sr. Said DLH won, so he must have won too right?

But that aside, Floyd did NOT look good against DLH and he got by him, but barely. Manny looked like a God against De La Hoya. Why? Cause styles make fights for ****s sake.

And before anyone says this **** about oscar getting old overnight or being dehydrated the EXACT same thing can be said for Marquez vs Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X