No announcement yet.

Face Off Cotto - Margarito - Opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Not once did he look shook. If you want to talk about shook, look at Cotto ****ing sweating from the face like his daddy was going to give him a spanking of some shit. lol

I'll let you Kneetards get back to business I'm going to go play some Skyrim.
    what race did you choose? I just started the game some of the races are whack as.

Comment

Its on! 24/7 next week!!

Comment

I don't know Cotto personally, but I can totally understand his take on the "willing to die" issue. Being a father, I can understand that Cotto sees the sport as a job and not as something that will inevitably bring tragedy like becoming disabled or being dead.

It's easy to be behind a monitor or in front of a tv saying that a certain fighter is a quitter and has no heart, but when you have had certain meaningful experiences in your life, you put your priorities in order and understand what really matters in the end, when the lights and cameras are turned off.

It's one thing to quit after two rounds because a punch busted your lip a little and you have no heart and a whole different story to be totally gassed out and weak in the 10th or 11th round, willing to fight but with no energy and having a relentless, fresh fighter in front of you who will have no mercy and would kill you if it meant that his next fight will earn him a million bucks.

Comment

margarito is a stone cold liar, you can tell by how he reacts to the questions regarding his plaster

i wish they would stop this whole "mexico vs puerto rico"... im mexican and so are many of my friends and we all dislike margarito, dude is a cheating scumbag and we are all rooting for cotto

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
            Did anyone else get this or just me? If Margarito says he is willing to die to try to win the fight, what else is he willing to do? He pretty much stated he is willing to cheat without saying it. Can't wait for this cheating bastard to get his ass handed to him by Cotto.
            No I didnt get that, cause that approach to sports is nothing new. You hear "Im willing to die out there" all the time.

Comment

cotto came off extremely calm and confident...tony seemed to be very defensive

Comment

I think Arum is expecting for Margarito to loose and cashing him out. So expect another robbery if it's even slightly close in favor of Cotto.

Comment

That was great to watch. I cant say who came off better really, just because it depends on what better means to you. Tony played the tough guy, and Cotto played the calm and confident. God damn, its gonna be a fun one.

Comment

Everybody liking how Cotto came off, well I'll play devils advocate for the sake of it.

Say whatever you want about Margarito but the guy is a total badass and has a warrior's spirit. Cotto on the other hand, although I've always been a huge fan of his, basically told us if things heat up in there again he's gonna quit again. Can't blame him, he's a family to worry about and what not. But Margarito is the guy who's willing to go to hell and back to get the victory.

I feel Margarito is shot, and that's pretty much the only reason Cotto is going to win this one.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X