Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face Off Cotto - Margarito - Opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto says he took the loss like a man but he brought up the picture. Dude is full of shit. Just like his fanatics, he's hurt by the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      Margachito is just playing tough with that talk about being ready to die in the ring. Its all he got. He's stupid and semi-litterate, Cotto looks like a professor in comparison to him. Miguel is such a nice kid, he's the kind of guy you wanna hang out with. Tony Bricks is the kind of guy that gives you mean looks when you pass him on the street, a chump, a loser, a thug.
      All Cotto had to say was something like "I know death is a possibility everytime I fight and anyone who does this for a living should respect that".....However, Margarito just seems like the realer cat of the two - the kinda dude that will treat you like family hanging out in Tijuana.....drinking hard, eating good and letting you get b!tches because of his fame lol. Didn't Cotto get gorilla pimped slapped in a club in PR by a well known drug dealer for trying to get at his girl? Plus he seems kinda ****-ish and annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Cotto says he took the loss like a man but he brought up the picture. Dude is full of shit. Just like his fanatics, he's hurt by the loss.
        He took the loss like a man BEFORE he found out your husband Tony was using plaster for his wins. And EVEN after that... he was quiet until recently. He wants Margarito to KNOW that he knows he cheated.

What about Margarito excites you? His plaster wraps or the fact that he is so self-hating that he is "willing to die" for a sport?

Ignorant peasants...

Comment

Margarito looked shook when Cotto brought the picture and could not answer any of the hard question Cotto and Kellermen ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            He took the loss like a man BEFORE he found out your husband Tony was using plaster for his wins. And EVEN after that... he was quiet until recently. He wants Margarito to KNOW that he knows he cheated.

What about Margarito excites you? His plaster wraps or the fact that he is so self-hating that he is "willing to die" for a sport?

Ignorant peasants...
            He was never quiet. He's on a crusade to downplay the first fight, just like his stans. I think Cotto contradicts himself just as much as Pac/Mayweather.

If he's willing to die so be it. At least we know there isn't an ounce of quit on him. Cotto even downplayed his fans.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Margarito looked shook when Cotto brought the picture and could not answer any of the hard question Cotto and Kellermen ask him.
            How he look shook? I think he was upset that Cotto was talking mad shit. Funny how you Cotto fanatics make him seem like he was intelligent and crap. That's a load of bullshit.

Comment

He was never quiet. He's on a crusade to downplay the first fight, just like his stans. I think Cotto contradicts himself just as much as Pac/Mayweather.

If he's willing to die so be it. At least we know there isn't an ounce of quit on him. Cotto even downplayed his fans.

How he look shook? I think he was upset that Cotto was talking mad shit. Funny how you Cotto fanatics make him seem like he was intelligent and crap. That's a load of bullshit.
              He looked shook just admit it and also Cotto kept telling him "lo roto" and the ****** kept saying "lo rojo?" He is so dumb that he can't even understand spanish. I lmao when Kellermen owned him saying to him "You said to me in the past that you didn't feel anything different in the Mosley fight If that is true how would you know if you had ilegal wraps against Miguel?" Margarito could not answer that because he is full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                He looked shook just admit it and also Cotto kept telling him "lo roto" and the ****** kept saying "lo rojo?" He is so dumb that he can't even understand spanish. I lmao when Kellermen owned him saying to him "You said to me in the past that you didn't feel anything different in the Mosley fight If that is true how would you know if you had ilegal wraps against Miguel?" Margarito could not answer that because he is full of ****.
                Not once did he look shook. If you want to talk about shook, look at Cotto ****ing sweating from the face like his daddy was going to give him a spanking of some shit. lol

I'll let you Kneetards get back to business I'm going to go play some Skyrim.

Comment

Did anyone else get this or just me? If Margarito says he is willing to die to try to win the fight, what else is he willing to do? He pretty much stated he is willing to cheat without saying it. Can't wait for this cheating bastard to get his ass handed to him by Cotto.

Comment

Not once did he look shook. If you want to talk about shook, look at Cotto ****ing sweating from the face like his daddy was going to give him a spanking of some shit. lol

I'll let you Kneetards get back to business I'm going to go play some Skyrim.
                    Margarito looked shook Cotto kept owning him the whole face off and Margarito had no answers.

How is Skyrim? Better than Oblivion? thinking about getting it for christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
                      Did anyone else get this or just me? If Margarito says he is willing to die to try to win the fight, what else is he willing to do? He pretty much stated he is willing to cheat without saying it. Can't wait for this cheating bastard to get his ass handed to him by Cotto.
                      Margarito is a cheater I am sure he is taking steroids for this fight because he is capable of anything as proven by the hand wrap scandal.

Comment

Working...
                      X