No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Cotto/Margarito face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Cotto/Margarito face off?

With all the controversy surrounding jmm vs pac 3, i totally forgot about this.
    Who saw it? What did you think?

Going to be a MUCH better fight than JMM vs Pacman III

Comment

Fights not going to even happen, atleast not in New York. Did you see the state of Margarito's eye? It looks messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Fights not going to even happen, atleast not in New York. Did you see the state of Margarito's eye? It looks messed up.
        The commision say they'll make a decision two weeks before the fight. I'm pretty sure it will go ahead, even if it means Margarito will lose function of his right eye.

Comment

Cotto sounded like he didn't have the fire anymore.

Comment

Totally agree and also think this is the wrong style for Cotto because of his stamina issues. Cotto is gonna have to really mess Margarito up to have the fight stopped or I can see another late stoppage again.

Comment

I think more so then ever,that Marga's is going to beat the **** out of Cotto...

Comment

The faceoff really got me hyped up.

Comment

Margos eye looks fine. Cotto seemed all butthurt. Margs had a lil' freakout when cotto took the ipad out.

Also, if you understand spanish, they were saying some cheesy **** to each other.

Comment

margo mind raped him

Comment

Working...
                    X