Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Cotto/Margarito face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was very interesting. Lampley said that's only part of it. Can't wait to see the rest.

Comment

Poor Cotto seemed to not have that fight anymore,this fight will not hear the final bell...

Comment

cant make up my mind to whether i think Margo cheated. i want another good fight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Sadly it does not look good for Cotto..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Sadly it does not look good for Cotto..
              He talks like he'd quit again if Margarito has his way with him. And Margarito talks like if you're going to beat me, then the ref is going to have to stop it or you're going to have to knock me out to beat me. I don't really like how Cotto talks even though this is just a hype-up.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                He talks like he'd quit again if Margarito has his way with him. And Margarito talks like if you're going to beat me, then the ref is going to have to stop it or you're going to have to knock me out to beat me. I don't really like how Cotto talks even though this is just a hype-up.
                I totally agree,it sounds like he is giving up(in his mind anyway)already before the first punches are even thrown..One thing is for sure,Marga's is gonna be there all night..Cotto better be physically as well as mentally ready for Marga's or he is gonna have another punishing night..

Comment

"and you will feel it too" ... Margarito looked worried there.

Comment

"and you will feel it too" ... Margarito looked worried there. Cant wait!

Comment

If this rematch doesn't make your bollocks tingle then you're not a true boxing fan

Should be a fantastic fight

Comment

Working...
                      X