No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos Decisions Luis Cruz Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos Decisions Luis Cruz Over Ten

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Juan Carlos Burgos (28-1, 19KOs) won a ten round majority decision over previously undefeated Luis Cruz (19-1, 15KOs). The scores were 95-95, 97-93 and 98-92 for Burgos

[Click Here To Read More]

A`schooling for the most part from what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      A`schooling for the most part from what I saw.
      exactly ........

Comment

good win for burgos cruz should have used his boxing then break down burgos like he did in the last round were he was the aggressor but hes young he will learn from this

Comment

will a puerto rican ever beat another mexicano?LOL.i feel bad for puerto rico

Comment

95-95 WTF? Burgos won 9 out of 10 rounds.

Comment

Enough BULL****!!!!!!!!!!! Every damn prospect thinks he is going to be the next great PR superstar. This little unbeaten arrogant prima donna Prick got his a$$ handed to him properly. He BARELY beat Honorio and was given a damn near shutout gift and the judge tonight who had the fight even should never be allowed to judge another fighter ever!!!!! What an damn idiot judge!!!!

Comment

Mexico is on a phucking roll against P.R.

Miguel Cotto will stop this in Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Enough BULL****!!!!!!!!!!! Every damn prospect thinks he is going to be the next great PR superstar. This little unbeaten arrogant prima donna Prick got his a$$ handed to him properly. He BARELY beat Honorio and was given a damn near shutout gift and the judge tonight who had the fight even should never be allowed to judge another fighter ever!!!!! What an damn idiot judge!!!!
                  why are u bitter towards this or the result? The better man (JC Burgos won tonight). I had it 6-4 7-3 easily to burgos. Aint nobody saying he is going to be a great star. He is a prospect and lost. In fact, the guy is a pretty good kid and humble. Alot of young fighters have this happen early in their careers. both fighters showed enough skills that they can be future champions. I give mad props to Burgos for landing that left hook at will tonight and timing the right hand.

Comment

Come on man, leave the **** talking else where....Burgos did his thing gotta give respect where it is due. My favorite part of the fight was "Cruz moves to robotic" I couldn't have said it better lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X