Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos Decisions Luis Cruz Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgos looked good tonight, I think he's ready for a title shot at Super Featherweight. Burgos vs Salgado would be badass

Comment

Good win for Burgos. Cruz has horrible defense! Cruz will bounce back tho.

Comment

What bout was the blind b***h CJ Ross watching...She just made herself worst judge in Vegas behind Byrd...Burgos a clear winner...Nevada athletic Commish needs to sit her down for 6 mos...

Comment

Tonight Arum had one judge from the Cruz fight in his pocket and more than one in his pocket for the Pac fight and in the Broner/Ponce fight, it was Golden Girl who had the judges in his pocket as well. It gets old. Put prospects in with setups and then if the prospect has to fight a tough fighter, get the judges in your pocket.. Business as usual.

Comment

another rican mexicuted tonite

Comment

Burgos made him look like a taxi driver. Lederman´s card is totally unreliable when it comes to top prank´s prospects/cash cows.

Comment

Burgos completely dominated Cruz, I mean Cruz still has a lot to learn, especially to keep his right hand up because he was lucky not to be KOd by some of the left hooks he received from the mexican fighter. About that 95-95, it was just a plain stupid card.

Comment

I felt bad for curz when this fight was made, i knew he wasnt gona win he needs bettee management, cause hes a great prospect but he wasnt ready for a fight this tough, HBO had it close n try to robbed burgos jus like they did marquez
                  Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 11-13-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Where's Champ at? I knew this was gonna happen, Cruz is not very good.

Comment

great fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X