Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    lolz at first i thought anyone scoring 116-112 eitherway was ******ed, and would still say they are ******ed if they think it was an easy fight to score and the one that they have winning was the one true winner ....

I may be a PACFAN and may have biases for Manny but I also know the fight was close jsut like the first two of their fights ....
    wat was yourscore card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      sorry that wasnt fair i dont know you well enough to make that assumption. i have had many dealings with pinoy alt redk attacks and i generalized. anyways you seem fair and i retract that post.
      thank you and you as well seem to be a good and respectable poster ....

just a tip bro, with my fellow pinoys we hate it when we are generalized and usually we fire back when hurt and we stick together ...

Comment

wat was yourscore card.
        I had it 115-113 for manny during the actual fight but when I watched it again, I turned ******* and as you have branded a ******ed score hehe, I have to watch it again and remove pac's n_ts on my eyeglasses ... lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          I had it 115-113 for manny during the actual fight but when I watched it again, I turned ******* and as you have branded a ******ed score hehe, I have to watch it again and remove pac's n_ts on my eyeglasses ... lolz
          2 and 12 are rounds i can see ppl giving to either fighter. i assum u gave em to pac.

Comment

2 and 12 are rounds i can see ppl giving to either fighter.
            I gave that 12th round to Pac, and I had the fight 116-112 for JMM.

Anyhow, JMM got robbed.

Comment

• I had pac 116-112.

Thank god that the judges are very good at their job they see what most of the people can't see without replaying it in slowmo.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I had pac 116-112.

Thank god that the judges are very good at their job they see what most of the people can't see without replaying it in slowmo.
                Oh Jesus.

They really don't know anything besides Pacquiao....A little sad in a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I had pac 116-112.

*****s and some Marquez cry baby fans, they don't score those punches they can't see landed on Marquez while all they need to do is to see Marquez face compare to Pacquiao face after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    *****s and some Marquez cry baby fans, they don't score those punches they can't see landed on Marquez while all they need to do is to see Marquez face compare to Pacquiao face after the fight.
                    do you mean these pics?

Comment

• Marquez easily won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X