Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    we get it your pinoy and manny is your god. nobody may slander your god. you fruitcakes are so obviously blinded by racial/national pride that it is clear as day that you lack the objectivity to logically judge the situation surrounding you local deity.
    some truth

Comment

• This pretty much correlates with everyone that watched the fight.

around 23% simply doesn't know enough about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        This pretty much correlates with everyone that watched the fight.

yeah pretty much. if somebody had it 115 114 pac i wouldnt be mad but id like to see a score card. 116 112 is ******ed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
          This pretty much correlates with everyone that watched the fight.

actually that is not true, the fight was close and it does not mean if you have PAC winning the fight you dont know boxing, f_ck two of the official judges scored it for Manny and they are professionals at these ...

this poll only correlates what most B.S. posters and their alts some of them have real opinions which I respect but some have their own agendas which are just totally wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            actually that is not true, the fight was close and it does not mean if you have PAC winning the fight you dont know boxing, f_ck two of the official judges scored it for Manny and they are professionals at these ...

this poll only correlates what most B.S. posters and their alts some of them have real opinions which I respect but some have their own agendas which are just totally wrong...
            your pinoy and your talking about alts and agendas?

Comment

yeah pretty much. if somebody had it 115 114 pac i wouldnt be mad but id like to see a score card. 116 112 is ******ed though.
              lolz at first i thought anyone scoring 116-112 eitherway was ******ed, and would still say they are ******ed if they think it was an easy fight to score and the one that they have winning was the one true winner ....

I may be a PACFAN and may have biases for Manny but I also know the fight was close jsut like the first two of their fights ....

Comment

your pinoy and your talking about alts and agendas?
                yes I am Pinoy and I dont have alts and do not hide behind them ...

Comment

lolz at first i thought anyone scoring 116-112 eitherway was ******ed, and would still say they are ******ed if they think it was an easy fight to score and the one that they have winning was the one true winner ....

I may be a PACFAN and may have biases for Manny but I also know the fight was close jsut like the first two of their fights ....
                  when i rewatched it i had it a draw. i think its fair to say mannys activity kept him in and in some eyes may have been enough to give it to him. but like i said 115-113 at the most. and vice versa for juan manuel.

Comment

yes I am Pinoy and I dont have alts and do not hide behind them ...
                    sorry that wasnt fair i dont know you well enough to make that assumption. i have had many dealings with pinoy alt redk attacks and i generalized. anyways you seem fair and i retract that post.

Comment

when i rewatched it i had it a draw. i think its fair to say mannys activity kept him in and in some eyes may have been enough to give it to him. but like i said 115-113 at the most. and vice versa for juan manuel.
                      It was a close fight and to be real imho anyone can watch it several time and have different outcomes each time, specially if your not like me who have biases on the fight, I will almost always give my fighter the benefit of the doubt ....

Comment

Working...
                      X