Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    there's nothing in boxing that is flawless...from compubox to judging to refereeing...everything can be flawed by human error and bias. those flaws are already there even before you became a boxing fan but you still chose to become one...therefore you accepted those flaws that comes with it. it's pure hypocrisy to bring up those flaws now just because it didn't serve your agenda.
    If I knock your ass out... that's flawless.

If I hit you 30 times in a round and you hit me once... that's flawless.

Don't be soo quick to say that everything has flaws. It is trivial. Besides that, the people I'm addressing typically say "numbers don't lie" in regards to compubox. This thread is a dose of reality for those people as well as ones in between. Lets not turn 1+1 into rocket science in some egotistical attempt to "own" the ts. Just take the facts and smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by You a busta CJ View Post
      its called boxing dumb ******

I suggest you watch something else that suits your autistic nature
      STFU....we dont need another imbecile *****s running around giving unintelligent comments

Comment

• They obviously inflated the statistics for Manny.

Comment

• In my eyes there's no way that Manny actually out punched Marquez ... Marquez was almost impossible to hit last night

Comment

• Everytime Marquez was winning a round they would say Manny is out landing him just a liiiitttle more than Marquez is landing. Its a big joke man. Manny deep down knows he lost. Look at their body reactions after the fight. That tells the story of the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
              They obviously inflated the statistics for Manny.
              Possibly, and although they may not influence the judges scorecards, they are frequently referred to by fans and the media to justify or refute a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                If I knock your ass out... that's flawless.

If I hit you 30 times in a round and you hit me once... that's flawless.

Don't be soo quick to say that everything has flaws. It is trivial. Besides that, the people I'm addressing typically say "numbers don't lie" in regards to compubox. This thread is a dose of reality for those people as well as ones in between. Lets not turn 1+1 into rocket science in some egotistical attempt to "own" the ts. Just take the facts and smile.

it's not my fault that you're an idiot with a ****** agenda. keep punching those keyboard internet toughie...let's see if you can knock me out

Comment

• 100% correct. Manny knows

He lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                    GeorgeForeman George Foreman
                    Marquez did enough to keep a title; not enough to take the title. Corner should press him for a knockdown
                    Can't back up the champ, no knock down; and take the title.
                    *lol* again like I asked you about Steward - same for George - what did Pacquiao do to win the fight - just show up for 12 rounds and getting schooled is enough to win a fight these days???

It's nice that they all talk about Marquez but I didn't know that the champ has to do nothing and have to get knocked down and can't loose on points anymore - if that's case Mayweather lost many fights - fights like Baldomir came to mind where Mayweather never backed him up and not even knocked him down and threw less punches - still you will find no one who gives this fight to Baldomir or? One of the most idiotic posts and opinion I've ever heard...

And by the way - Marquez backed off by design - if they exchanged in most cases it was Marquez who backed off Pacquiao with punches actually

Comment

• The fact that Manny got a gift decision from Vegas tells me he automatically has to fight Floyd now. Even if that means going less than 50/50.

Whatever Floyd asks Pac's camp will DEF have to agree to now.

Comment

Working...
                      X